rewch

yeah i saw that too... but that was a marlin... very different kettle... saw one dance on its tail when i was about 7... it then snapped the line & escaped which i thought appropriate... beautiful sight

OK, not a fish. But a great pun.

hugemanatee.jpg

nomos

Administrator
Mixmaster Moray?
haha. it's him.

but wtf is this?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

youuu..with you're smiling human faces...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:

rewch

first one's a goblin shark... second ones are the ones from the meaning of life... i think

BBC's Planet Earth was excellent this week - favourite section was the 1 metre wide, 24-tentacled, purple sunflower starfish hoovering up kilos of brittle stars and sand dollars (flat urchins) on the Californian seabed. Now that's what I call a show.

Should be repeated on the BBC a few times this week, worth catching, along with great whites snaffling seals, all sorts of coral, a jogging octupus.

P

Parson

that first one looked like the creature from naked lunch that the witch-maid shoos off the balcony onto the street
nakedlunch3.jpg

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
Please tell me it's computer generated someone

no no i think it's quite real. what is strange though is the scale, because it looks like one of those microscopic organisms that you prolly have hundreds of which in your hair (nice thought huh?) but in this picture it seems much bigger than it should be in relation to the can it's sitting on.

guess it could be some kind of large tick?

dHarry

well, millions of lice, amoeba, bacteria, etc. live on and in us. In fact it's fair to say that they are an essential part of us. The greasier parts of the cheeks and ears are a favourite of skin lice (crustaceans)

lice.jpg

nomos

Administrator
Congratulations Fush!

fushtrophy680.jpg

Woebot honours local thread starter rewch at an awards ceremony earlier this week. (Above)

4th Most Viewed Thread in Dissensus History

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
more viewed than all those "downfall of capitalism" or the "what are hipsters and how can we get rid of them" threads? my gosh!