RIDDIMCLASH DOWNLOAD - John Eden vs Paul Meme. VOTE FOR THE WINNER HERE

Which Mix RULES THE DANCE?

• Total voters

john eden

male pale and stale
It's only to be expected. I suggest you retire to the bar area for a cool beer. If you see Paul there give him a hug.

john eden

male pale and stale
I don't think either of us will take it personally if people vote against a mix we've done. :slanted:

They are both very different in styles really - there is no ragga on mine for instance. (I shan't get into what is missing from Paul's here - that's for another time.)

EDIT: I've just tried to make it private, but Dissensus doesn't seem able to cope with that. Ah well! We've both stuck our necks out for this, no reason why you can't as well!

Last edited:
D

dubversion

without being too mealymouthed, I did thoroughly enjoy both mixes but Eden's shaded it for me, probably because he covered a broader range, a little more eclectic and with some killer classics on it.

Plus, it's longer and like Uncle Joe said, "quantity has a quality of its own" ;)

STN

sou'wester
Bit disappointed that the MC for Edentone hasn't provided any of her famed bars about her selector's tendency to feast on the eyeballs of drumpan soundboys after killing them in the dance.

john eden

male pale and stale
Bit disappointed that the MC for Edentone hasn't provided any of her famed bars about her selector's tendency to feast on the eyeballs of drumpan soundboys after killing them in the dance.

Yeah, she turned me down on that one!

Something about signing a deal with Kevin Martin to get on the LadyBug album coming out on Soul Jazz.

Honestly, I've been like a father to her and this is how she treats me in return!

jenks

thread death
It's Eden for me - a bit more variety and he hits the ground running whilst Meme takes a while to build. I'm a sucker for the female vocals as well.

Although, to be honest ,I feel woefully ill informed to truly pass judgement.

I shall be playing both to Junior Jenks on his way to the crunch match against Southend Manor next week and he will make his preference known.

Thanks for both of them, though.

D

dubversion

So, Eden, what are you going to change the name of Meme's blog to?
:)

john eden

male pale and stale
So, Eden, what are you going to change the name of Meme's blog to?
:)

"Beyond The Implode" has a nice ring to it.

Or perhaps "Paul Meme's dibby dibby soundbwoy emporium: all drumpan catered for, be they dibby or dibby dibby".

I shall give it until 11:30am on Friday this week and then decide, assuming I am still in the lead.

Although actually I can't think of anything sillier than what it's called now, but that's Paul for you - diffrent strokes and all that.

Last edited:

matt b

Indexing all opinion
i finally had time to d/l these last night and will spend the journey home tonight listening and cogitating in order to post my decision.

i assume you are all excited as i am