RIDDIMCLASH DOWNLOAD - John Eden vs Paul Meme. VOTE FOR THE WINNER HERE

Which Mix RULES THE DANCE?

• Total voters

john eden

male pale and stale
IT'S WAR

cassette.jpg

John Eden vs Paul Meme in a download mp3 mix throwdown on the classic ANSWER RIDDIM.

Background here.

Mixes etc should be available at 11:30am on Friday 23rd of February.

John's mix can be downloaded here - including tracklist and commentary. (linked updated Feb 2010)

Paul's mix can be downloaded here.

Paul's write up is here.

ticket.jpg

After you have listened to both please vote for the mix you enjoyed the most.

Please note that both Paul and myself are moderators so we can check to see if people have registered at Dissensus several times and voted accordingly! :)

Let Battle Commence!

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
11:33 and no sign of Paul. :slanted:

Is he being characteristically relaxed about the whole thing, or is he hiding his head in shame? :p

D

dubversion

Killer In Manila.. Rumble In The Jungle..

erm.. Floor'Em On The Forum?

<gets coat>

john eden

male pale and stale
Nah it is free free free to download from megaupload.

You just:

• go to the link
  • put in the 3 letter code
  • wait for the countdown
  • and PUSH DA BUTTON.

STN

sou'wester
Zzzplendid. I will download and listen to both while stroking my soft, luxurious beard and gazing at the heavens. My utterly invaluable vote and indubitably correct opinion will appear sometime next week.

martin

----
I've just realised I've no means of hearing these on a computer!
Tell you what, unless you can both send me CD-Rs, I'll flip a 50p coin and let fate decide my vote.

D

dubversion

I've just realised I've no means of hearing these on a computer!
Tell you what, unless you can both send me CD-Rs, I'll flip a 50p coin and let fate decide my vote.

i presume we'll be getting a fulsome critique of both mixes when you've heard them?

martin

----
i presume we'll be getting a fulsome critique of both mixes when you've heard them?

Yes, I will try my best to be impartial and balanced in my feedback to both selectors. And to rip the bejayzus out of the pathetic waste of space who doesn't win. In fact, I think the loser should be forced to change the name of his blog to whatever the winner decides - forever.