Brian Warner is A new 'hitler'...

john eden

male pale and stale
a cousin of mine is a christian goth. She plays the organ in her church and everything.

She is also allergic to black hair dye which I think is a cruel test by god of her christian gothness.

Fortunately she doesn't seem to be on that website...

martin

----
Lack of black dye's no problem - refer her to that site's FAQ

<i>* "How do I become goth?"

One does not become goth, one already knows they are....it is not a matter of dressing in black & painting your nails black. Goth is a state of mind. Finding beauty in dark things, NOT in evil things - but things like cemeteries...edgar allen poe...and such....The REAL question that should be asked is how do I become a Christian? Becoming a Christian is a step of faith...a step in surrendering to the Lord Jesus & excepting Him as the Lord of all....please look on the site menu on the main page. Locate pages like: "Show Me the Way"..."The Blue Rose Society" and others.</i>

STN

sou'wester
It appears the armour of God is more important than the trappings of Goth. Where can one get communion snakebite, I wonder? And where does the traditional goth activity of hanging around provincial town centres being pushed around by tougher kids come into all this? Having said that, one of my mates is a goth and he's actually really good at fighting* (much to everyone's surprise), so if anyone's got a goth mate that they'd like to have a fight with my goth mate, PM me and we'll talk. We could erect a boxing ring in the old Intrepid Fox.

*well, he was at school anyway I don't think he's put the crushed velvet boot into anyone for a while and he's not really a goth any more either.

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
2 comments...

first:

Other thing is that MM is openly satanist, but whole entertainment industrY is under illuminati control, so no need to think so much MM. Anyway if we take his most horrible statements and ideas, I gueSs we can get the picture about what are goals of ILLUMINATI-NWO...??

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
goth.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

john eden

male pale and stale

Manson was allegedly connected to the Process Church, not LaVey, iirc. And that was pretty tenuous.

Also LaVey's statements about his connections with Marilyn Monroe have to be taken with a pinch of salt, as he was a world reknowned self-publicist. His autobiography goes into some detail of a supposed liaison with Monroe but I don't recall it being backed up anywhere else.

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
Manson was allegedly connected to the Process Church, not LaVey, iirc. And that was pretty tenuous.

Also LaVey's statements about his connections with Marilyn Monroe have to be taken with a pinch of salt, as he was a world reknowned self-publicist. His autobiography goes into some detail of a supposed liaison with Monroe but I don't recall it being backed up anywhere else.

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q=lavey+monroe&meta=

I think it handles about mind contorl

satanism -Illuminati behind it?
...presidential models-Marilyn?
cia? MK ULTRA?

toccowich

Tumbling Dice

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q=lavey+monroe&meta=

I think it handles about mind control...

satanism -Illuminati behind it?
...presidential models-Marilyn?
cia? MK ULTRA?

john eden

male pale and stale
LEGEND: In 1948 the 18-year-old ASL was engaged to play organ at the Mayan burlesque theater in Los Angeles. There he met a young stripper named Marilyn Monroe, with whom he had a passionate love affair in the period before her rise to film stardom. According to ASL, Monroe had resorted to stripping to pay her rent. As proof of his relationship with Monroe, ASL later showed visitors a copy of Monroe's famous nude calendar inscribed "Dear Tony, How many times have you seen this! Love, Marilyn".

REALITY: ASL never knew Monroe. Monroe intimate Robert Slatzer and Harry Lipton, Monroe's agent in 1948, have exposed and discredited this tale. Lipton paid Monroe's expenses, including her rent. Paul Valentine, director of the Mayan Theater, has stated that the Mayan was never a burlesque theater, and that neither Monroe nor ASL ever worked for the Mayan in any capacity. Diane LaVey, ASL's former wife, has admitted that she forged the "Monroe" inscription on the calendar. ASL's former publicist Edward Webber claims ASL admitted he never knew Monroe.

SOURCES: Diane LaVey, Paul Valentine (Wright, "SD", page #68), Harry Lipton (Aquino-Lipton conversation 12/1/82), Robert Slatzer (letter to Aquino 11/27/82), Edward Webber (interview by Aquino 6/2/91).

ANTON LaVEY: LEGEND AND REALITY
http://www.thefirewithin.dk/library/anton.htm

mms

sometimes

Yep manson was wrongly connected to the process church by a book on manson by a bloke called Ed saunders, the process church sued and won, all later copies of the book had all the connections to the process church removed.
Manson was never connected to the church of satan, nor was polanski, polanski's only connection to anton lavey was that lavey claimed he plays the role of the devil in rosemarys baby, but the connection ends there.

Last edited:

STN

sou'wester
Hey does anyone remember that rumour that Bruce Byron from Lucifer Rising had turned up as DCI Terry Perkins in The Bill? Lamentably, it's just a different guy with the same name...

john eden

male pale and stale
The link above also debunks his supposed affair with Jayne Mansfield and her membership of the Church of Satan.

There is a terrible book called "The Ultimate Evil" by Maury Terry which tries to connect Manson, Son of Sam and all the badness in the world to the Process and satan.

Admirably bonkers, the Process - their full colour magazines look amazing from the photos I have seen:

processfearsmall.jpg

Some good articles on the process in the evil Esoterra magazine, now available on ebay!

Last edited: