Brian Warner is A new 'hitler'...

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
CIA mk ultra exists anyway....

...· p.70-- "You can go anywhere," I [Lena] assured her. "Anywhere in the world" "Who with? she asked sadly. "Who with? By myself""Mr. Miller, your friends..." "What friends? I ain ‘t got nobody." Many times during the programming, the programmers separate the victim from anyone who could be a support person, they are isolated from having friends and relatives unless the relatives are in the occult. ...

http://www.whale.to/b/monroe.html

http://images.google.dk/images?hl=da&q=mansfield lavey&btnG=Søg&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

zhao

there are no accidents
excepting Him as the Lord of all....</i>

so jesus is the exception?

am I the only one that is going to stick up for MM? I bought his first album when I was 18, and loved it. haven't revisited since, but I have respect for the guy. what he does may not be subtle or very sophisticated, but there is a place, a necessity for this work. also, the guy was positively inspirational in his very articulate and intellegent interview for the documentary Bowling for Columbine.

Satanism is stupid in that it just reinforces the stupidity that the Christian world view has become. Goth has become stupid in that it is now just a mirror of stupid mainstream consumerism at large. (but I will always, always love Bauhaus)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Fair play, Antichrist Superstar is a stonking album even a large part of its appeal is its blatant Reznor-osity. _\m/ :p \m/_

Edit: oh, the first album - yeah, I like that one too.

Last edited:

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
hmm...

Fair play, Antichrist Superstar is a stonking album even a large part of its appeal is its blatant Reznor-osity. _\m/ :p \m/_

..I guess rock is also a satanic trick, ..giving us satanism and witchcraft diguised as music...

I do not know should w e respect or stop those satanists who openly talk about satanism...because most effective satanic trick is a lie, and 99,9999999999% of Illuminati/satanism is kept secret...But their open statements can also only be hatebreeding, etc. , and we just should stop them?

[img=http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1929/nazudafpolulgfancl5.th.gif]

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1929/nazudafpolulgfancl5.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
..I guess rock is also a satanic trick, ..giving us satanism and witchcraft diguised as music...

I do not know should w e respect or stop those satanists who openly talk about satanism...because most effective satanic trick is a lie, and 99,9999999999% of Illuminati/satanism is kept secret...But their open statements can also only be hatebreeding, etc. , and we just should stop them?

"Soon I discovered that this 'rock' thing was true: Jerry Lee Lewis was the Devil..."

206175.jpg

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do...

Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

S

simon silverdollar

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do...

Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

such a great song.
for a long time, i thought that ministry were the perfect band.

STN

sou'wester
Didn't some of Blackouts end up in Ministry or something? I like that album on K Records.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ministry aren't so much a band as a sort of nexus of musicians and producers who've been in or worked with about half of all the industrial/metal/bad-ass rock outfits over the past twenty years - rising to about 95% if you include Revolting Cocks - so while I've never heard of the Blackouts, it's entirely plausible. :)

Octopus?

Wow, this thread brings back memories. For a 13 year old boy from the Canadian prairies, there were no better gateway drugs than Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails. The one thing I loved about both MM and NIN were that they both upped the influences like crazy in every interview I ever read (Manson mentioning Big Black constantly) and NIN leading directly into the whole Wax Trax scene, into Foetus, Ministry (has the run of albums from "Land Of Rape And Honey" to "Psalm 69" ever been equaled? So good!), Throbbing Gristle and, thusly, into the glorious land of UK post-punk/noise. I don't think I've ever felt the surge of discovery as much as when I slapped TG into my walkmen and walked, horrified, around the halls of my junior high listening to "Hamburger Lady", except for possibly the moment I discovered my father's Swans LPs :D

If it hadn't been for Nine Inch Nails and RE/Search, I don't know what would have become of me.

All this makes me particularly sad to hear of Mr. Manson's recent involvement in Illuminati led Danish mind control experiments. Always knew something was fishy about the guy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hamburger Lady gives me the creeps, and then some!

Great analogy with the 'gateway drug' thing, that's just how it goes, isn't it?

mms

sometimes
PM an email that'll take a 4mb (ish) file and i'll send it over :)

it's a bit silly, like ;)

bauhaus did do a dub reggae track - in the 12" of the she's in parties

A1 She's In Parties (5:34)
Engineer - Derek Tomkins*
B1 Here's The Dub (Special Effects By "Loonatik & Drinks ®") (3:18)
B2 Departure (4:47)

its quite good in a punky dub way :)

can't remember how i found that out it's the only bauhaus record i own.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
yeah bela lugosi is already a dub tune. and bauhaus is basically a dub/postpunk outfit.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
I'm pretty fucked then, I've met La Vey and Charlie once wrote to me but I never had anything to do with Monroe, well apart from writing a song about her when I was in my teens.

The Process Church did sue and win but it was towards the end of the church, there wasn't much left around that time, which reminds me Lionel Snell has all my documents on them....and for the record Toco, satan didn't want my soul, he's met my kind before or somthing like that.

Last edited: