rolling blogariddims thread

elgato

I just dont know
Very very deep mix, Guttas such a legend. Bets on the mystery artists? I’d put a lot on it being Pinch & Peverelist

bassnation

the abyss
Very very deep mix, Guttas such a legend. Bets on the mystery artists? I’d put a lot on it being Pinch & Peverelist

this is a brilliant mix. just listening to it working and i love the progressive and natural changes of moods. expertly crafted. right now on the bongo and airhorn madness that is the track at around 54 mins in. well done, nick.

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
argh. iTunes isn't having subscriptions to the blogariddims podcast, the live bookmark feed isn't loading anymore...what's going on? i only managed to listen to a couple!!! :mad:

matt b

Indexing all opinion
fucking hell i'm so behind on these, but have skipped a few to listen to nick's- which is great, especially the first half. i've ordered 'the coldest season- part 2' on 12" because i had to.

thanks nick! :)

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
A belated thanks for Blogariddims 24 - it's really interested me in the dubstep scene again after drawing the links between dubstep's edges and minimal techno in the Berlin style. In this vein, looking forward to hearing number 25 :)

john eden

male pale and stale
Blogariddims 27/Everybody Loves The Sunshine

Episode 27 comes from Per of computerstyle.org, changing tack from his investigations into reggae and dancehall to produce this selection of soul, funk and hip hop: Everybody Loves The Sunshine.

Sleevenotes.

john eden

male pale and stale
Blogariddims 28 - Gregzinho - A Selecao do Gringo

Episode 28 (or vinte e oito for the Lusophones out there) from the Beat Diaspora. Gregzinho, as the locals call him, unloads a funk massive of whatever has perked the gringo's ears from two consecutive summers of baile-hopping in Rio.

Sounding very good on a homealone Friday! Wine up!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
o/t- don't. i wined up last night and am now in a weird cold hangover+flu sweat. a heineken is taking the edge off.

john eden

male pale and stale
no, i was listening to king tubby.

i'll d/l 28 now, for medicinal purposes, dr eden :)

Well I can't fault you for that! If you are already ill then previous episodes may be more conducive to a return to health. However 28 is the one after that heineken has kicked in.

gabriel

The Heatwave
I only just realised that these were downloadable :eek: , so I'm playing catch-up in the immortal words of Henry Kelly.

And they're bloody brilliant. I'm particularly into #23 (Heatwave - La Ola de Calor) at the moment - just amazing, and I'd love to have a bit more info about some of the artists. is there a write-up that I missed?

full write up including links to videos for some of the tunes on the mix now available on our brand new website:

http://www.theheatwave.co.uk/music/item/laoladecalor/