rolling blogariddims thread

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
[Whoops - thought I'd deleted the whole thing!]
Have moved this here.

I would have simply added this as an announcement into the Rolling Blogariddims thread but my blog doesn't want me to post much there right now, so here is the full post I couldn't get into the blog.

Last edited:

jenks

thread death
Cheers - looks like Blogariddms comes up trumps again. Really looking forward to jearing this when i get home tonight.

STN

sou'wester
This latest mix is a belter. Perfect balance of styles (not boring but no 'what the fuck' sudden stylistic veering for the sake of it).

Is that you meddling on the Big Youth redux? If so, I take my hat off to you (and I was wearing one, and I've just taken it off).

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Yeah, that's me dubbing Big Youth.

In fact, it's me dubbing every track on the mix, live - no studio / post-production FX at all.

Quite tempted to get a Kaoss Pad now...

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
Just listened to 16 (yeh i'm late) and it's amazing! And the tracklist for 17 looks amazing, i'm gonna get that asap.

Blogariddims is such an amazing and the execuion is even better - i've got a serious amount of enjoyment and education out of these mixes.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
loving no. 17- you can totally tell that paul was under the spell of shaka for the first section, and the silvertones tune is sublime.

nice one!

john eden

male pale and stale
blogariddims 19 / bounce me back to 98

A 1998-flashback ragga mix. 45 x 45s!

gredbounce.jpg

http://uncarved.org/blog/?p=952

STN

sou'wester
It looks delectable. My neighbours will suffer at the weekend ('you've got a newborn baby? Who cares? I've got a new ragga mix!').

viktorvaughn

Loving the heatwave one.

Can somebody tell me what the tune with a spoken-word intro and the lines

'titanic...one a penny, two a penny' in the chorus is?

Ta