what did you listen to today?

DLaurent

John Williams score to Images. I'm not sure if it's a Crystal Baschet but it's definitely got glass percussion and one of the best scores from the best film composer to the best horror film.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Ligeti - etudes - performed by Idil Biret.

A counterweight to suspended's taste lingering in bathos and also to boxed's contention classical music has nothing to offer the modern urbane aesthete, these are faustian demons of geometric power and modern alienation...

luka

again i know without clicking play that that is the worst thing ever to exist in this world and slowthai looks like a garbage pail kid

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Well I suppose in this thread you can put mixes, albums, multiple songs. Which people do anyway in COTD (including me). You can't herd cats.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The song is bang average.

Although I like the loud distorted bass bit that comes in when Slowthai starts rapping.

I used to love Skepta, he's so boring now.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"In 2020, after winning the Hero of the Year award at the NME Awards, Slowthai dropped his microphone into the crowd, which was then thrown back at him along with a drink. Slowthai then threw his own drink and jumped into the crowd. Although viewers complained of his comments to Canadian comedian Katherine Ryan, Ryan said Slowthai "didn't make me uncomfortable". He has since apologised to Ryan.[17]"

That's quite funny.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
im surprised you think its bang average it makes me cringe more badly then anything ive come across ever before and also i burned my english passport
I mean it's shit really, not offensively so but I can't see why it's a single and why anybody would listen to it twice.

Is the cringeworthy bit "pyramid stage at glastonbury" or "now you're dripping bluuud"