what did you listen to today?

luka

Jacqueline Coverdale
@Jacquel49575930
Follows you
Head dancer of the mothership by alien ancestry Phd in Psyculture and Psytrance Anthropology UCLAN 2023 Humanities Lecturer Environmentalist

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's funny the way he's rolling his eyes around trying really hard to look mad, like Keith Flint from the prodigy. Maybe that's the theme of the video.

"She says I do magic like Harry Potter"

luka

music videos are the wrst. theyre always doing chaunsaw murders and wearing straitjackets. its so embaressing

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's funny isn't it that this is part of the game to be covered by the media. As a rapper, I mean. You need to do "outrageous" videos or have "provocative" titles like "CANCELLED". You need to do songs about hating the Tories.

Mind you Pa Salieu doesn't do this stuff. I guess his hook is the African angle. (Also he makes stuff like 'Frontline' which is really good and sticks out a mile.)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I didn't like 'Shutdown' by Skepta but i guess he blew up on his own terms which is nice.

This is a music video I like

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I liked the video for the Tempa T song with Tim Westwood in it where he's smashing up everything with a baseball bat too

luka

It's funny isn't it that this is part of the game to be covered by the media. As a rapper, I mean. You need to do "outrageous" videos or have "provocative" titles like "CANCELLED". You need to do songs about hating the Tories.

Mind you Pa Salieu doesn't do this stuff. I guess his hook is the African angle. (Also he makes stuff like 'Frontline' which is really good and sticks out a mile.)
pa salou is an industry plant

luka

dont you think its odd that something with no real listenenrs or audience suddenly scoops up all the mainstream media attention