Besieged

mms

sometimes
That's bloody amazing! Nothing like that ever happened at my school. It was besieged by a bus driver who was keen to know who had thrown fruit at his bus once but other than that very little besieging went on.
we had a busdriver called 'star gazer' known for his crooked neck that meant his head was permanently in the air with his eyes pointing slightly down and sideways, apparently he was an ex race car driver who had a permanent accident. he used to get pissed off with kids cos he never saw who was teasing him.

martin

----
Perhaps the baboons are agents of the Danish mind-control Illumi-Nazi Satanists?

Maybe they were originally 'lab baboons' from Milton Keynes. The ALF helped them to escape. Then they jumped a plane to Cape Town, slaughtered all the passengers and crew, and have been plotting the downfall of civilisation ever since. That's why it's imperative that Lichen wields the whip of homo sapien superiority and defeats the bleeders, by any means necessary.

Lichen

I tempetd Claudius into a game of dominoes, got him drunk on banana beer, overpowered him and strapped him down. My 1 year-old is going to work on him with a rusty fork.

Meanwhile, his foul-bummed cohorts continue to wreak havoc outside. My daughter and I just witnessed a thrilling stand-off between one of them and the neighbour's Airedale terrier.

I have bought a powerful slingshot from some kids at a traffic light in Cape Town and am enjoying some agreeable sport. The community pays a bunch of blokes to stagger about the hillside waving sticks at the beasts. Perhaps I could organise them into a passable team of beaters and indulge in a little 'driven baboon'.

Talk about wielding the whip for homosapiens, what what.

version

tumblr_m830moTnr01qgple6o1_250.gif