Woebot on funky house

Not very good dancing but i love how her little brother's playing video games or something in the corner of the frame, totally oblivious while she's going for it.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

Not very good dancing but i love how her little brother's playing video games or something in the corner of the frame, totally oblivious while she's going for it.

It's probably Benga or Hatcha at age 9 and they're, like, totally making the beat live.

Trevor Lunch

I never read this thread at all but I'm hoping someone just came out and said Funky House is weak arsed monotonous shite for gel head Gary Lager's regardless of how you compare it to the latest dull snoozefest trend that is big on the student scene.Maybe it's cool to say it's cool now electro house has took over the house club scene,and we can reappraise last week's punching bag.
Did someone try to intellectually re-evaluate this lame genre.I bet whoever did it was a right posh spazz?

Guybrush

Dittohead
I never read this thread at all but I'm hoping someone just came out and said Funky House is weak arsed monotonous shite for gel head Gary Lager's regardless of how you compare it to the latest dull snoozefest trend that is big on the student scene.Maybe it's cool to say it's cool now electro house has took over the house club scene,and we can reappraise last week's punching bag.
Did someone try to intellectually re-evaluate this lame genre.I bet whoever did it was a right posh spazz?

«I don’t know if you wrote what I didn’t read, but if you did, I don’t agree», like. Made my day. :cool:

Freakaholic

not just an addiction
Its time for the percolator

This pertains to the dancing discussion from earlier

ps. started my search for a proper one on youtube after seeing the wayneandwax.com blog.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
That's another thing, people using the term 'ghetto house' for this 'urban house' shenanigans. Ghetto House is Dance Mania, Deeon, Funk, Waxmaster, all those guys! This music prolly ain't too well known with a lot of garage/house heads, but I always thought it should be. The audience for this stuff in the US is pretty similar to the UK audience for 'urban' house (or whatever you wanna call it), but the music has been traditionally popular with technoheads over here...coz Dave Clarke and Surgeon always played it, not E-Z or Dreem Team or whoever...

@trilliam noah making the same point I was waaaay back.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket