What you should know about Tocco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flice

Hello...

I'm a resident of a similar site as yours.
After Tocco showed up and started spewing his factually wrong threads out and immediately was questioned and debunked, I got to wonder if he was posting this madness anywhere else on the net.
Every site has its spammer now and again, but Tocco is clearly insane (I believe I have merit in saying this as his entire thread about Denmark is factually wrong. I should know since I'm danish :) )

Now, this is the 6th site I find where he has posted this madness, so clearly he believes in it or has some unresolved anger towards danes. But that shouldn't mean you should let yourself be sucked into his world just because he can't deal with coming to a new country.

Regardless of there being a human being behind his posts they should be taken with the utmost critisism and scrutiny.

Posting alternative websites as proof of socalled neonazi-masonic-new world order is plain stupid as it supplies only similar thoughts which immediately concur with his train of thoughts. He has shown no deductive ability into the posiblity that what he believes(think he has found) is factually true...

That was my 2 cents in order to keep a descent forum, like yours hopefully is, clean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.