Wray and Nephews

STN

sou'wester
I say do it.

Stay away from Conquering Lion though. It tastes like fermented rubbish and will probably blind you.

vimothy

yurp
You are obviously made of sterner stuff than me. Two days into my hangover, I am starting to wish I had exercised a bit more restraint.

My housemate said, "this stuff doesn't even give you a hangover." Yeah, well, maybe that's because you're still plastered the very next day Craig.

swears

preppy-kei
I have mates who love getting fucked up on "the wrays". I've never seen people so crazy on booze, it's lethal.

rewch

I say do it.

Stay away from Conquering Lion though. It tastes like fermented rubbish and will probably blind you.

ha ha ha... all of them are good... but i do recall being chased around a field by a friend of mine who thought i had a bottle of something potable... ha ha ha... he grabbed the 1/4 bottle [of conquering lion], swigged it heavily & then was violently sick...

Last edited:

STN

sou'wester
I have succumbed to the dubious charms of Buckie on many occasions in the past. That stuff is wild.

Noah Baby Food

Am rocking a bottle of the Wrays as I type this. It's fast acting! Expensive though, a score for a full bottle in my local shop.

I like the bit in Aim High 2 where God's Gift is all para swigging a little bottle of it in the back of a car..."BIG BOY DRINK...get this overproof down my neck".

Why are all Jamaican drinks so fucking strong? Dragon Stout (my favourite beer) too.

Anyone had that Wray's 'Rum and Cream'? looks sickly...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Am rocking a bottle of the Wrays as I type this. It's fast acting! Expensive though, a score for a full bottle in my local shop.

I like the bit in Aim High 2 where God's Gift is all para swigging a little bottle of it in the back of a car..."BIG BOY DRINK...get this overproof down my neck".

Why are all Jamaican drinks so fucking strong? Dragon Stout (my favourite beer) too.

Anyone had that Wray's 'Rum and Cream'? looks sickly...

The rum n cream stuff is lethal. Don't go there!

My advice on a high strength liquor is Mao Tai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maotai

It's so strong that you lose the ability to move, thus rendering stupid behaviour pretty impossible unless mixed with drugs.