Poisonous Paragraphs

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Yeah it's all good on your blog PD, I really enjoy reading it, but that one you did on pop in the 80s in hiphop was the killer, had me fucking howling with laughter and recollection. Especially The Cure bit, all the guys I worked with fucking loved them.

N

nomadologist

Still enjoy the blog, PD.

Question: my brother's friend has been helping someone compile a book on hip-hop, and has been doing some freelance writing for it. Don't want to give out too many details. But i wanted to ask if you would mind if i passed your blog info on to him--they may need more help or freelance writers and you seem like you'd be perfect in terms of style and range of material you like to cover.

Let me know. I can get more detailed info for you later and PM you with it if you're interested.

Poisonous Dart

Lone Swordsman
Absolutely...

Still enjoy the blog, PD.

Question: my brother's friend has been helping someone compile a book on hip-hop, and has been doing some freelance writing for it. Don't want to give out too many details. But i wanted to ask if you would mind if i passed your blog info on to him--they may need more help or freelance writers and you seem like you'd be perfect in terms of style and range of material you like to cover.

Let me know. I can get more detailed info for you later and PM you with it if you're interested.

Sure, pass it on to him. I'd love to be involved.

One.

N

nomadologist

Will do and I will get his email for you and pass that along too.