Why do people pat the guide dog but edge away from the blind man?

Noah Baby Food

The answer to this questions is, blind people are freaks and people are scared that by touching them, they may catch blindness themselves! MASSIVE "LOL"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The answer to this questions is, blind people are freaks and people are scared that by touching them, they may catch blindness themselves! MASSIVE "LOL"

Is that like those little red ribbons people with AIDS have to wear so you know to shun them to avoid catching it?

Noah Baby Food

For some reason this reminds me of a girl at my school. She was a mouthy so-and-so who loved a bit of trouble, and made great weight out of the fact she had a dead mum. But it seemed like whatever you made a gag about, e.g. cancer, road accident, some kind of disaster, she'd kick off and go "SHUT UP MY MUM DIED OF THAT!". Like her mum had died in every possible way.

N

nomadologist

that's how we say "i really don't want to get AIDS" in bushwick

swears

preppy-kei
Don't worry, there hasn't been anything in the media about AIDS for ages, so they must have cured it or something.

N

nomadologist

No way, they recruit in my neighborhood for people with the HIV to run studies on them.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I bet New Yorkers have the hardest, most virulent HIV in the world. It's loads better than the HIV you get in London, apparently.

N

nomadologist

no I think that's in Thailand among the meth shooting prostitutes

i'm serious though, they have billboards up everywhere in brooklyn asking if you want to volunteer for AIDS research

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
An Irishman is stopped in the street by a charity worker with a clipboard:
"Excuse me sir, could you spare five minutes for cancer research?"
"Ahh, I'd be glad to - but to be honest, I can't see us getting much done!"