WTF? Paypal Hijacked !!??!!

sufi

lala
Well feck :mad:
i got a highly anxt voicemail from my flatmate in bangkok at 5am yesterday saying that someone has started syphoning $$$ out of his visa card via paypal... £1800 had gone, another £1000 was on it's way out.... he contacted paypal, blew the whistle & managed to get all the payments stopped, maybe £300 will be lost if the thief has been very quick to close his account,
worst thing is that fucking teef bastard used a fraudulent account in MY NAME to receive the funds!!!!!!:eek: :mad: :mad:
so.... question is: how did that thief manage to get my mate's details, and link them with mine (trusted payee) in order to pull off the scam??? we are guessing it's a key logger somewhere, maybe off wireless in bangkok where he has connected to paypal via skype, or maybe on a download in dalston??? then maybe accessing his email acc & fishing out some info???

has anyone experienced this sort of dodgy biznis before? i'm too shocked..... any advice appreciated gratefully

(my advice for you all for free: don''t store your bank details in paypal.......)

Last edited:

rewch

re. wireless networks... well, obviously, but... sometimes...

ya zul ana mutassif jiddan, allahi sallimak, allahi barak fik, hayak allah...

formattings all round...