Chris

fractured oscillations
...not to make myself sound that great or anything. but having left SoCal and living in a nice, drama-free zone, I'm really over it all

zhao

there are no accidents
Haters%20Gonna%20Hate.gif_thumb.jpg

e/y

men who claim they are oppressed by 'feminists'.

'you cannot saying anything to them, they'll always find a reason to complain.'

stfu

ifp

DC_Reception_225.jpg

i.am.tamryn said...

This is astounding, wedding and photograph perfection. Inspired you guys, seriously.
July 1, 2011 2:29 PM

rebecca said...

Oh my HAT what a wedding! Love love LOVE everything about it. You guys are rockstars! Seriously.
July 1, 2011 1:53 PM

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
^ they took all the pictures with servants (exclusively black & in the classic SA servant uniform with fezzes etc.) off their photobucket though (google doesn't cache that), so now it just looks a bit misguided and kitschy rather than incredibly racist.

I dunno about that, I can conjure a picture of it in my head just from the description and it looks pretty fucking racist from where I'm sitting.

zhao

there are no accidents
just normal posh white people celebrating the privilege they were born into with a sense of total entitlement and not a trace of awareness... what else is new?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I thought it was a licensing thing - I've done parties where the venue have said that the name can't appear in any adverts for it because they are only licensed for private parties.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
About the guy Jaco Pastorius who is taking part in the World Athletics Champs, the first Paralympian to do so (he's a double amputee): "The 24-year-old, whose carbon fibre blades have provoked great debate over whether they give him an unfair advantage"

I mean, WHAT? Maybe not having either of his legs might be considered to counter such an advantage?? People who have this idea of 'fairness' that has nothing to do with real fairness (ie a lot of British people, as shown after the riots) do my fucking head in. Off with all their heads.