where's luka?

luka

alright you fascist scumbag, wait till the Moogli doctrine hits smokedglass.blogspot.com, its probably a bit better than the bible. i'm going to release it in 45 minutes. wait there...

luka

alright you horrible slags
the establishment issue one
rectal concealment device

coming soon.
the whole thing is written in the hope of inspiring people to set up establishment conventions where they dress up as their favourite characters. only i will legally prevent any one setting up a convention without my approval. approval comes in the form of a lisence available for a small fee. also anyone coming in homemade costumes will be barred. only costumes purchased from luke inc are permissbale. i want to be a millionaire.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Luka might be my favourite person that I've never met. So much so that I don't want to meet him in case one or both of us are bitterly disappointed (probably him).

craner

Beast of Burden
He's living in a flat with no computers or TVs, just books of poetry. Therefore, he is no longer online.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
He's living in a flat with no computers or TVs

That's sort of the 21st century equivalent of living in a cave halfway up a mountain with no clothes on and surviving on moss, insects and rainwater.

Last edited:

luka

im making a film with a boy i know