Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: where's luka?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sufi View Post
    Maryland, the only place (that i know of) in UK named after somewhere in US
    If you extend 'US' to 'North America', there's Canada Square in Docklands, I guess. And Greenland Dock.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Luka might be my favourite person that I've never met. So much so that I don't want to meet him in case one or both of us are bitterly disappointed (probably him).
    I've met him. He's OK.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  3. #33

    Default

    He's living in a flat with no computers or TVs, just books of poetry. Therefore, he is no longer online.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    He's living in a flat with no computers or TVs
    That's sort of the 21st century equivalent of living in a cave halfway up a mountain with no clothes on and surviving on moss, insects and rainwater.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 15-04-2014 at 02:31 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Luka might be my favourite person that I've never met. So much so that I don't want to meet him in case one or both of us are bitterly disappointed (probably him).
    This, but I'd meet him anyways cause I'm a masochist.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    15,961

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    ?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    15,961

    Default

    Fell in a hole.clambering out

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Fell in a hole.clambering out
    Sorry to hear that. For what it's worth, you're an inspiration. I hope you feel better soon.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    15,961

    Default

    Much appreciated thank you mate

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Rarely here these days, but also wondered where you've been. Welcome back!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    15,961

    Default

    https://anthonysquires.com.au/catalo...m_store=french

    Luka Business Shirt | Light Blue

    AUD $159.00

    AUD $69.50

    Fabric: 100% Cotton
    Body Fit: Classic Fit
    Colour: Light Sky Blue

    The Luka Business Shirt range offers a classic cut in 100% cotton with an easy-iron finish. These supremely comfortable business shirts feature a classic collar and single cuff.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Fell in a hole.clambering out
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    Sorry to hear that. For what it's worth, you're an inspiration. I hope you feel better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Much appreciated thank you mate
    in the rom com of me and luka's relationship this is the bit where he's about to leave forever and i catch up with him at the aiport and i catch up with him and explain that i love him for all his quirks and then it's a happy ever after

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:


  15. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    in the rom com of me and luka's relationship this is the bit where he's about to leave forever and i catch up with him at the aiport and i catch up with him and explain that i love him for all his quirks and then it's a happy ever after
    which raises the obvious question: which actors play you and luka in this show?

  16. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    15,961

    Default

    sadmanbarty-aston kutcher
    luka-the rock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •