stupid thread about violence [moved from Trim thread]

mms

sometimes
When women want to be treated equally then they deserve a smack as much as a man does. Especially when they hit or provoke men thinking they wont hit them back because they're women.
how often when you've been hit in the face do you think you've deserved it and the attack has been absolutely fair, how often have you been given the equal chance to defend yourself against the attack, how often as well do you think it might have been better to try to avoid the situation, just asking from your point of view as someone who has been hit in the face by anyone, if that situation has occurred?

this could also be interpreted from your poorly written sentence that women who think they deserve to be treated equally deserve a smack in the face , but i'm sure you don't mean that.

gullyskengman

how often when you've been hit in the face do you think you've deserved it and the attack has been absolutely fair, how often have you been given the equal chance to defend yourself against the attack, how often as well do you think it might have been better to try to avoid the situation, just asking from your point of view as someone who has been hit in the face by anyone, if that situation has occurred?

this could also be interpreted from your poorly written sentence that women who think they deserve to be treated equally deserve a smack in the face , but i'm sure you don't mean that.

lol . no i dont mean that.

and you would think that if you were criticizing my sentence you would at least write a good sentence yourself. a few full stops wouldnt go amiss.

anyway my point is that im sure nobody would make such a fuss if trim punched a man in exactly the same circumstances so why should you when he hit a woman ? if women expect men not to hit them because they're physically weaker they shouldn't act like men.

stelfox

Beast of Burden

i think there's a pretty strong likelihood that gullyskengman has, at some point, been punched in the face. based solely on what he's said here i'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't.

gumdrops

i think there's a pretty strong likelihood that gullyskengman has, at some point, been punched in the face. based solely on what he's said here i'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't.

and this makes hitting women okay?

UFO over easy

online mahjong
If you get in fist fights you're an idiot

If you shank people you're an idiot

If you shoot people you're an idiot

Sometimes idiots make good music

It's OK to like good music

It's not OK to be an idiot

:mad:

doom

Public Housing
If you get in fist fights you're an idiot

If you shank people you're an idiot

If you shoot people you're an idiot

Sometimes idiots make good music

It's OK to like good music

It's not OK to be an idiot

:mad:

by this logic, killing people is bad

but not if its done in an arena for your entertainment

how the other half think eh?

swear on my nans washin

UFO over easy

online mahjong
by this logic, killing people is bad

but not if its done in an arena for your entertainment

how the other half think eh?

It's stupid, and it's the kind of dumb logic that's used to defend and attack lyrical content. I'm doing neither.

Point is, these kind of discussions never go anywhere.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
In conclusion, I am going to go punch my girlfriend in the jaw with a whole new air of confidance.

Is this thread dead yet?

bassnation

the abyss
When women want to be treated equally then they deserve a smack as much as a man does. Especially when they hit or provoke men thinking they wont hit them back because they're women.

there is no excuse for violence against women. only the most pathetic wankers think this is acceptable. be a bigger man and do what your mum brought you up to do.