Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: stupid thread about violence [moved from Trim thread]

  1. #1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistersloane View Post
    oh well done Trim, punch a girl in the face. fucking big man. Wanker.
    When women want to be treated equally then they deserve a smack as much as a man does. Especially when they hit or provoke men thinking they wont hit them back because they're women.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    THE YABBA
    Posts
    5,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullyskengman View Post
    When women want to be treated equally then they deserve a smack as much as a man does.
    You're a charmer, intcha?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullyskengman View Post
    When women want to be treated equally then they deserve a smack as much as a man does. Especially when they hit or provoke men thinking they wont hit them back because they're women.
    how often when you've been hit in the face do you think you've deserved it and the attack has been absolutely fair, how often have you been given the equal chance to defend yourself against the attack, how often as well do you think it might have been better to try to avoid the situation, just asking from your point of view as someone who has been hit in the face by anyone, if that situation has occurred?

    this could also be interpreted from your poorly written sentence that women who think they deserve to be treated equally deserve a smack in the face , but i'm sure you don't mean that.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms View Post
    how often when you've been hit in the face do you think you've deserved it and the attack has been absolutely fair, how often have you been given the equal chance to defend yourself against the attack, how often as well do you think it might have been better to try to avoid the situation, just asking from your point of view as someone who has been hit in the face by anyone, if that situation has occurred?

    this could also be interpreted from your poorly written sentence that women who think they deserve to be treated equally deserve a smack in the face , but i'm sure you don't mean that.
    lol . no i dont mean that.

    and you would think that if you were criticizing my sentence you would at least write a good sentence yourself. a few full stops wouldnt go amiss.

    anyway my point is that im sure nobody would make such a fuss if trim punched a man in exactly the same circumstances so why should you when he hit a woman ? if women expect men not to hit them because they're physically weaker they shouldn't act like men.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    Oh no not this noise again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms View Post
    how often when you've been hit in the face do you think you've deserved it and the attack has been absolutely fair, how often have you been given the equal chance to defend yourself against the attack, how often as well do you think it might have been better to try to avoid the situation, just asking from your point of view as someone who has been hit in the face by anyone, if that situation has occurred?

    this could also be interpreted from your poorly written sentence that women who think they deserve to be treated equally deserve a smack in the face , but i'm sure you don't mean that.
    i think there's a pretty strong likelihood that gullyskengman has, at some point, been punched in the face. based solely on what he's said here i'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North East London
    Posts
    5,594

    Default

    I imagine people have probably ignored him a lot as well.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    4,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stelfox View Post
    i think there's a pretty strong likelihood that gullyskengman has, at some point, been punched in the face. based solely on what he's said here i'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't.
    and this makes hitting women okay?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gumdrops View Post
    and this makes hitting women okay?
    slams own head into table

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    4,341

    Default

    hurting yourself is never the answer.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    If you get in fist fights you're an idiot

    If you shank people you're an idiot

    If you shoot people you're an idiot

    Sometimes idiots make good music



    It's OK to like good music

    It's not OK to be an idiot


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    That post was a bit idiotic.
    logansama.blogspot.com
    myspace.com/djlogansama
    info@logansama.com

    New show time! Monday night 11pm-1am Kiss 100
    kiss100.com

    Listen to the show HERE or HERE

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UFO over easy View Post
    If you get in fist fights you're an idiot

    If you shank people you're an idiot

    If you shoot people you're an idiot

    Sometimes idiots make good music



    It's OK to like good music

    It's not OK to be an idiot

    by this logic, killing people is bad

    but not if its done in an arena for your entertainment

    how the other half think eh?

    swear on my nans washin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doom View Post
    by this logic, killing people is bad

    but not if its done in an arena for your entertainment

    how the other half think eh?
    It's stupid, and it's the kind of dumb logic that's used to defend and attack lyrical content. I'm doing neither.

    Point is, these kind of discussions never go anywhere.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    In conclusion, I am going to go punch my girlfriend in the jaw with a whole new air of confidance.

    Is this thread dead yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •