stupid thread about violence [moved from Trim thread]

john eden

male pale and stale
Nah it's my fault for bumping it really but it is annoying that the discussion about the music has basically finished here because of one retarded contribution.

luka

controversial anti shooting people stance. always nice to see a dumb as fuck thread like this and discover i had the good judgement to steer well clear of it.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I'm a stranger to violence - I was beaten up a few times as an infant and ever since then I've avoided it entirely, aside from (shamefully) looking on as some of my friends were battered in the street.

I became adept over the years at ingratiating myself with the violent so they don't violence me. I became a sort of bully whisperer.

Lately I've become more aware of how my complete aversion to confrontations is actually a big impediment. Although I'm thinking more of arguing with people rather than punching them in the face.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I like to think I could take out Piers Morgan from a distance with a sniper rifle, but perhaps my nerve would fail?

droid

Im a peaceful type most of the time, but given the right circumstances Id happily murder you all.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
If I get into an argument with someone online or IRL I will feel absolutely terrible for hours on end afterwards. Pure adrenaline and anxiety coursing through my veins until I placate myself at their feet.

I think I have an earthworm's genetic code mixed in with the human stuff.

(Privately, of course, I indulge in fantasies of violence against obnoxious people I cross in the street - nothing too torturey, just blapping them upside the head with my fists in front of a crowd of admiring lingerie models)

Last edited:

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
precisely!

I was scared of luka when I was first on here

the placatory tactics i had to use to get in with the bullyboys on drum n bass arena, i tell ya