Car bombs in London

N

nomadologist

what? tv tells me there was a car full of explosives and nails next to tiger tiger

IdleRich

IdleRich
Has anyone heard anything about this Park Lane incident?
We're going for a drink just round the corner from the Haymarket car in about ten minutes...

Guybrush

Dittohead
6789_thumb.gif

vimothy

yurp
Hours before London explosives technicians dismantled a large car bomb in the heart of the British capital’s tourist-rich theater district, a message appeared on one of the most widely used jihadist Internet forums, saying: “Today I say: Rejoice, by Allah, London shall be bombed.”

CBS News found the posting, which went on for nearly 300 words, on the “al Hesbah” chat room. It was left by a person who goes by the name abu Osama al-Hazeen, who appears regularly on the forum.

Al-Hazeen decries the recent knighthood of controversial author Salman Rushdie as a blow felt by all British Muslims. “This ‘honoring’ came at a crucial time, a time when the whole nation is reeling from the crusaders attacks on all Muslim lands,” he said, in an apparent reference to the British role in Iraq.

- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/29/terror/main2997517.shtml

London Bomb--What a Crock of Crap!!

The fact that "officers courageously disabled the trigger by hand" coupled with the report of the smoke in the car leads me to believe that the mad London "bomber" tried to construct a Molotov cocktail of sorts and lit a cloth fuze. Fortunately he left the windows in the car up and there was not enough oxygen to really get the fire going. Looks like the brave British police reached in and snuffed the flame.

Judging from the overreaction to this non-incident I think we can safely conclude that Osama Bin Laden will remain holed up in Pakistan and let the fear mongers at CNN, MSNBC, and FOX do the dirty business of scaring the shit out of people.

- http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/6/29/11274/0754

Lets wait and see if this was...

2) was organised as a marketing stunt by SANE, MEMRI, or another unofficial branch of the IDF Intelligence section.

Whoever it was, it is very scary to think that the war is being brought to our streets just because Britain has taken part in the murders of millions of muslims abroad and ecouraged Israel to behave in the same criminal manner.

- http://www.mpacuk.org/content/view/3796/1/

crackerjack

Hours before London explosives technicians dismantled a large car bomb in the heart of the British capital’s tourist-rich theater district, a message appeared on one of the most widely used jihadist Internet forums, saying: “Today I say: Rejoice, by Allah, London shall be bombed.”

Sounds like any other day on jihadi.com.

Lets wait and see if this was...

2) was organised as a marketing stunt by SANE, MEMRI, or another unofficial branch of the IDF Intelligence section.

Whoever it was, it is very scary to think that the war is being brought to our streets just because Britain has taken part in the murders of millions of muslims abroad and ecouraged Israel to behave in the same criminal manner.

This is hideous, but in fairness it was in a comment, not the main arrticle.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Obviously none of you have ever been to Tiger Tiger, I felt like bombing the fuck out of it when I went there as well.

N

nomadologist

HA i got that impression from the newscast i saw. it's like Exit in NY. hahahhhhhhahahahhaha. or Bungalow 8.

mistersloane

HA i got that impression from the newscast i saw. it's like Exit in NY. hahahhhhhhahahahhaha. or Bungalow 8.

Lol yeah, (il) legitimate target if ever I saw one. I think one of the Royals was there recently, so we can blame them. Or it was just someone sick of being charged 4 quid for a bottle of beer.

Last edited:

martin

----
Lol yeah, (il) legitimate target if ever I saw one. I think one of the Royals was there recently, so we can blame them. Or it was just someone sick of being charged 4 quid for a bottle of beer.

Oh ho ho! Nice one mate. Just like the Admiral Duncan, eh? You pathetic, pig-ignorant cunt

mistersloane

Oh ho ho! Nice one mate. Just like the Admiral Duncan, eh? You pathetic, pig-ignorant cunt

Fuck off m8, I've been in bombs, have you? Laugh very hard in the face of the absurdly evil, and don't call me a cunt. If you haven't got a sense of humour, don't blame me, blame your mother.

Last edited:
N

nomadologist

you think it'll change europe's mind about the war if this keeps up?