wreckTech

Wild Horses
Mala 9/27

mala.jpg

continuum

smugpolice
This is brilliant. A parrot dancing to Skream's 2D track:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

gumdrops

this is old now but skream played some pretty excellent dubs when he deejayed with tubby for newham gens a few weeks back. the whole remaking of dubplate drama as dubstep drama is a bit contrived and leaves a slightly bad taste in my mouth, esp when its not really dubstep that most kids are likely to be emceeing on, by and large.

boomnoise

&#9835;
this is old now but skream played some pretty excellent dubs when he deejayed with tubby for newham gens a few weeks back. the whole remaking of dubplate drama as dubstep drama is a bit contrived and leaves a slightly bad taste in my mouth, esp when its not really dubstep that most kids are likely to be emceeing on, by and large.

yeah well, dubplate drama is the tv series but dubstep drama is the soundtrack.

the tracklist looks like this:

Skream - Losing control
Benga - Evolution
Geeneus - Star Buck
Zinc - Flim (Skream remix)
Benga - Live Drums
Shotz - Arabian Nightmare
Benga - Fittest
Headhunter - Descent
Skream - Midnight RL
Footsie - Psychotic
Benga - Middle Man
Wonder - What (Geeneus Remix)
Skream - Deep Concentration

[insert cynical comment here]

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
no, it was first played out over 18 months ago.. great tune though. the best of his pure 808 excursions

sukkah just came out as well, that was premiered on dubstep warz, so almost 2 years old now

All we need now is Natral Charge and he's cleared the backlog of Warz cuts (though I like to think my remix on Sufferah 3 has kinda done it).

I'm tempted to do an all-loefah mix, just for my own listening pleasure...

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
no, it was first played out over 18 months ago.. great tune though. the best of his pure 808 excursions

sukkah just came out as well, that was premiered on dubstep warz, so almost 2 years old now

thanks for the info ben.

I know i'm a bit late too it, but have just been listening to your blogariddims and it's fantastic.

I know it may be a bit old but DQ1's 'Gud Money' is

f*****

its the audacity to drop the hi-hats, that little 3 note melody and the f***** up bassline that get me. sounds like tribal music from a unknown region

I ain't really a dubstep fan so low me on being slow

*edit* actually the hats aren't dropped...they're sorta in the bassline

Last edited:

Dusty

Tone deaf
Dubstep is now dead to me:

AMY WINEHOUSE VS. MOODY BOYZ - Love Is A Losing Game (Dubstep Mixes)

*awaits Moby dubstep release*