woops

is not like other people
Skream played a set of new 140/dubstep tracks he's made at the Royal Albert Hall the other day with Crazy D.

Definitely scratched a nostalgic itch.

Also quite bizarre to see music made for tiny dark weed-smoke filled rooms played in those 'august surroundings'.
was this for radio 3?!

version

Just seen Loefah's 'Crack Bong' remix finally came out. Kind of bittersweet to think that would have been a big deal at one point and now it's just a sort of "Oh, cool. I remember that one." moment.

rubberdingyrapids

Just seen Loefah's 'Crack Bong' remix finally came out. Kind of bittersweet to think that would have been a big deal at one point and now it's just a sort of "Oh, cool. I remember that one." moment.
weird. what is the point even? big tune though. i had a slightly ambivalent r/ship with most dubstep tbh but this one was pretty lethal. wonder how well these digital DLs of tracks 15 years after the fact do actually. do people think oh wow, really need to get that on the hard drive then stare lovingly and proudly at their HD directories? (apologies if you do actually do this, my laptop is so meagre in disk space, i am no longer able to do this).

Pandiculate

weird. what is the point even? big tune though. i had a slightly ambivalent r/ship with most dubstep tbh but this one was pretty lethal. wonder how well these digital DLs of tracks 15 years after the fact do actually. do people think oh wow, really need to get that on the hard drive then stare lovingly and proudly at their HD directories? (apologies if you do actually do this, my laptop is so meagre in disk space, i am no longer able to do this).
looks like they do pretty well

I find myself doing the maths on the bandcamp 'supported by' grid quite a lot. It's ten people wide and I can't really be bothered counting how long in this case but it's a lot, maybe 1k? and that's just Bandcamp. You can add in the grids on the individual tracks too.

Dusty

Tone deaf
do people think oh wow, really need to get that on the hard drive then stare lovingly and proudly at their HD directories?
Guilty as charged. I hoard digital files of the once-rare vinyl releases I never owned, or even worse, sold off and regret. I take the time to add the artwork and everything so it shows up nicely in my media player.

When I went for career advice at school they said I should be a librarian, and it turns out they were right.