Skweee

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
Here's a few Skweee mixes I did...

This one was on www.reload-radio.com in march...
DivShare File - SkweeeKast1_Kidlogic_onReload_March10.mp3

And this one was live in Los Angeles at JAM on June 28th...
DivShare File - KidLogic_JAM1.mp3

Theres also a half-hour mini-set at the end of a set I did on the Beatdown on 88.9 KUCI in Irvine a few months ago available at http://www.musicv2.com/artist/kidlogic

Biggup the Skweee massive!

Enjoy!

safe for this, it's been bringing the Nordic electro-funk to my rural neck of the woods...any chance of a tracklisting? and more importantly is Skweee danceable? i tried and i pulled a calf. hmm

kidlogic

Give me a bit and Ill throw one together for ya... Ive gotten so many from them in the past few months its hard to remember em all.

I personally think skweee is very dancable, especially with a beer or two in your system!

Also, if these are taking a while for anyone to download you can now get them from my Virb player at www.virb.com/kidlogic...

swears

preppy-kei
Please god don't let them just rap all over it though. Such a lazy default. If they're going to go vocal to fire shots at the mainstream they should do something more original than that.

(Plus, Swedish rapping must sound like a cuckoo gargling.)

There is only one way to go with this:

R'n'Skwee

swears

preppy-kei
Are those Flogsta dancehall comps (vol 1 and 2) on vinyl still available online somewhere?

Edit:

DOYE... I mean Harmonia records comps.

Last edited:

kidlogic

Do a search for both Harmonia and Flogsta, they still have the "Museum of Future Sound" CD compilation on Flogsta Danshall too...

so anyway...i ordered all the 7" singles from Clone.they arrived today. just playing them now. freshest shit i heard since eskibeat. almost brings a tear to my eye...

kidlogic

Yo Nick - theres a few more releases available at www.snickarsrecords.com - specifically Scandinavian Skweee Vol 1 (and Vol 2 soon) and the Musem of Future sound comp available on CD. Plus if you head over to www.nationofskweee.com and ask some of the artists who dont have releases out yet very nicely, they might send you some mp3s... ;)

I heard a rumor of a live DVD coming out soon too...:D

mms

sometimes
yes! it's kind of ok!
isn' t this just micromusic though?
i'm not as excited as gutterbreakz

Last edited: