drug warning stories

swears

preppy-kei
How funny were those urban myth drug stories teachers and parents would tell you?

"A boy jumped out of a window because he was on LSD and thought he could fly."

"A boy on LSD stepped in front of a bus because he though he was a ghost and would pass right through it."

"A boy on LSD cut his own hand off because he though it would grow back."

etc...

Last edited:

martin

----
The girl who sniffed glue and had sex with a horse (she thought it was Donny Osmond)

The boy who took an E and decided to show off with his newfound 'friends' by trainsurfing with one hand - they scraped him up 50 yards from the station

The ravers who tried poppers and were instantly converted to homosexuality

The traffic warden who ate a magic mushroom and cracked 500 car windscreens across London after labelling himself "Judge Bastard" and claiming all drivers were "guilty" and "deserved the noose" (he currently resides in Rampton, release date: never)

The man who bought a gramme of speed. He lost his job and was blacklisted from ever working again. As a result, he lived a life of shame, made a very poor decision in his choice of wife, and fathered educationally subnormal children.

STN

sou'wester
Mate of mine took LSD once, thought he was an orange. Tried to peel himself. Wasn't pretty.

Lichen

The teenager that got into puff, lost interest in academic work and sport, drifted into a druggy crowd, got into e's, trips and raving. As a result didn't get his end away nearly as much as he should have done.

Ouch.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Man took five strong Es over the course of a night, ended up coming out with such incisive aphorisms as "Well, fing is, we're all different, right, but at the same time, we're all the same, innit...".

I call this phenomenon 'pillosophy'.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's pretty terrifying stuff from what I've heard - it's thought to be the drug used to produce 'zombis' in Voodoun. :confused: The effect has been likened to "sleepwalking, having a nightmare and tripping all at the same time".

Were you after a 'legal high', or were you served it in a salad, or what?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Christ, who makes up this stuff? I'm reminded of the Sun's horror stories about people on this deadly new dance drug 'Ecstasy' biting the heads off live animals.

Mind you, one poor lad did cry all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt!

crackerjack

That's because cannabis used to be harmless, but is now so strong it can contain up to 130% THC by weight: http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=5463

I know my friends aren't particularly representative of 16-year-olds, but I don't know anyone - ok, about 2 or 3 out of 100+ who puff - who would choose to smoke skunk if given the option of regular weed. But it seems no one imports these days, cos there's no point when you just need an old warehouse and some good insulation to keep the smell in.

N

nomadologist

girl tries heroin, makes biggest mistake of her life, pays for this mistake for years with no end in sight

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Girl's boyfriend's mum gets offered part on cheesy daytime chat show, develops addiction to diet pills, gradually goes insane...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Cool. Where do you get DMT from? Or did you brew up one of those crazy ayahuasca potions?

N

nomadologist

salvia did nothing for me, DMT was cRAZee. would never do it again.