mixed_biscuits

Celebrate the birth of each slice of toast by throwing uncooked pasta at the windows for it to vapourise - good for your (mental) health and (usually) safe.

STN

sou'wester
This weekend, which I am going to spend boozing frenziedly in the countryside. Yay Dorset.

"They passed the night here; and it was impossible to conceive anything more wild and savage than the scene of their bivouac. Some drank till they were intoxicated; others swallowed the steaming blood of the cattle slaughtered for their suppers, and then being sick from drunkenness, they cast it up again, and were besmeared with filth and gore"

viktorvaughn

Similar for me! - 4 day weekend for me by the sea on south coast, chilling and cooking with mates and reading London Fields and the new private eye. Can't wait!:D

STN

sou'wester
Well take another book. I thought London Fields was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrubbish.

I have a four-day weekend too, and one of my compatriots is a very good chef. Hurrah! Can't wait.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"I know someone who is a virgin who got anal herpes from doing ritual washings (for her religion) when she had a cold sore in her mouth. No joke"
No joke maybe but still funny. That God must have a sick sense of humour.

"Well take another book. I thought London Fields was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrubbish."
Yeah, not one of his best I thought although I was drunk when I read it.

STN

sou'wester
the realization, dawning slowly, that no, the boiler isn't broken you just switched it off by mistake and yes, you can have a hot shower.

STN

sou'wester
When I was at my parents over Christmas, I found a tape I'd made when I was much younger, which had the Ramones on it. Me and my mum played it in the car for a laugh and she said 'oh yes, I remember this, at the time I couldn't believe how bad this music was, but it seemed awfully important to you so I kept my mouth shut'. I think this is very sweet of her.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
When I was at my parents over Christmas, I found a tape I'd made when I was much younger, which had the Ramones on it. Me and my mum played it in the car for a laugh and she said 'oh yes, I remember this, at the time I couldn't believe how bad this music was, but it seemed awfully important to you so I kept my mouth shut'. I think this is very sweet of her.

This prompts me to add: Bless Mums in general.

swears

preppy-kei
Doing a really huge, loud, satisfying sneeze

Diet Coke for breakfast

Larry David

...and the fact there are still quite a few of the Seinfeld episodes he worked on that I haven't seen yet

My nan always having chocolate caramels in a bowl when I go and visit

Batshit insane fundie and/or alien conspiracy vloggers on youtube

Walking a drunk, stumbling mate home miles after a night out, then getting a thankyou/apology text the next day

Plaid/tartan/buffalo check

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
The random Marxist bloke we got talking to at a bus stop in Manor House last night.

Last edited: