nomos

Administrator
- people who send you stuff you are after because they want you to have it, not just because they want something in return
similar note: people who stay in touch - just to be in touch - and send you stuff even after they've made it big.

Client Eastwood

People who run out on the dancefloor immediately, and look at you the dj expectantly: "Let's go!!"

LOL. Nice one.

I randomly press the cold drinks machine in corridor as I walk past it. Everynow and again it gives me a free drink which I then give to someone else cos I cant stand the stuff. I thank the machine and I get a thanks, good all round.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
LOL. Nice one.

I randomly press the cold drinks machine in corridor as I walk past it. Everynow and again it gives me a free drink which I then give to someone else cos I cant stand the stuff. I thank the machine and I get a thanks, good all round.

I always do the same, you have to press buttons, it's the law.

nochexxx

harco pronting
bless ralph hutter (or was it florian?) for inviting iggy pop to go asparagus shopping.

Last edited:

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
well Beth has got one hell of a voice (still I hope), comedy-yoga or not.

And bless a good glass of port, but not the headaches that follow with too many.
Bless rain when trying to sleep as well.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
You know what? I really love winter and the winter weather here, when it's still and dry like it is just now (not so much when it's wet and windy, obviously). Elder Park in Govan yesterday was pretty special in the clear, ever-so-slightly frosty early afternoon light. :cool: