Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Then they'll regret messing around with a samurai-like secret order of super-hard commuter-warriors who live and die by the the umbrella:
mrteatrumpid2.jpg
:D

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I did hear these two guys on a train talking about sacrificing goats in Battersea park at Christmas. One of them said it was because virgins were really hard to come by. It wasn't a London Transport train though, and they were clearly satanists.

Ahaha! I bet they were well up for it until you pointed out that their mums would kill them if they got blood on their Marilyn Manson hoodies. :)

john eden

male pale and stale
Wordpress / Greensleeves / Clissold Pool User Group / those old biddies on the programme about motorway protestors last night / Penny Reel / Droid / the bloke I emailed about a record on ebay who replied really quick and sent me a great scan of the sleeve / anyone who has worked on shareware I use / people who smile at me in the mornings / Soul Jazz / my local takeaway delivery crew / 6 cans of red stripe for a fiver / people who leave great records in charity shops rather than sticking them on ebay / people who share knowledge about stuff but aren't patronising / Rootsman vs Buju Murphy / Mark Pawson / Rodigan / my postman / my mate dave who is doing a cowboy film set in hackney / woofah printers

Leo

pretzels, wfmu, my cat, campari & tonic, theo parrish, bike riding in nyc on sunday's at 6:00 am, acts of random kindness, marfa texas, freshly baked bread.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Martin D has blessed the Virus TI three times now.

I'll second Rob Hall - he on it at the moment.

And bless EnergyXT cos much as I love it it needs a bit of a blessing right now.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Stephen Fry.
Charlie Brooker.
The blatant sexual chemistry between Michael Portillo and Diane Abbot on This Week.

STN

sou'wester
I would like to bless Bundaberg Root Beer. It's lovely stuff, not quite as nice as Thomas Kemper but we in England are beggars in this field and thus cannot be choosers.

Also for blessing, not blazing: Ms STN, The Prefects, Deborah Kerr, John Cowper Powys and The Earl of Sandwich.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Martin D has blessed the Virus TI three times now.

I'll second Rob Hall - he on it at the moment.

Well you have to, the bass and pads sounds are amazing but the fooking thing crashes a lot so it needs a lot of blessing. My world is so small at the moment so it involves a lot of machines and software. You'd best get ready for when the new Nord lands - gush ahoy!

Rob has always been on it, great DJ and all-round good egg.