Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
HYOWGE bloody great red kite nonchalantly swooping around about 15 feet above my car while waiting at lights on my way in this morning. Brilliant.

Leo

40-minute albums.

recent releases from steve gunn, flying lotus, grouper, tape, vashti bunyon, call super, cooly g (to name a few) all clocking in at the 38-45 minute range. i know i should be in favor of value (more minutes for the price), but it's like a breath of fresh air compared to bloated, filler-filled 70-minute releases.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Attended my first Arab wedding last night. OH MY GOD, SO MUCH FUN. Dancing first and THEN food - so much more logical than a European wedding where you wobble around after stuffing yourself first. The bride's family are a bit old-fashioned so no booze, but the music was so great that after a while I didn't even miss it. Don't think I've ever danced so hard and for so long with so little chemical assistance. The music was amazing. The women looked unreal. Even the dads could dance. Fucking brilliant.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Long-overdue thread bump.

Bless: countries where a cep with another cep sprouting out of the top of it makes national TV news.

doubleshroom.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Me, for - eventually - resisting the urge to post 'Sandstorm' by Darude in the 'good trance' thread.