don_quixote

Trent End
nur i hate stephen fry

irn bru / rhubarb / kids on public transport who listen to their mobile phones without headphones and sing along / CRICKET / 17 / chorizo / people who treat kids with absolute respect

hucks

Your Message Here
raspberry juice/ the wire/ oscar niemeyer/ volleyed goals from outside the penalty area/ soviet cosmonaut chic

mms

sometimes
brian winning big brother, seems a very nice bloke, like the old blues style haircut, my girlfriend likes watching it ok,?
The flats i live in went a bit mad when he won, they got well excited upstairs and down.

also people who are stealth helpful.
they do it when you don't really realise it for whatever reason, bless them.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
No, Andy on Brixton Water Lane in Brixton, 23 years of cutting my hair and running. I'd be a dead virgin dog if it wasn't for him.

Ah right, just because I work on Salusbury road and there is a barbers there called "Big Andy's" that basically consists of one barbers chair in a room that looks like someones front room, and an old man with a pair of clippers in another chair watching the telly(presumably andy).

Bless him.

CHAOTROPIC

on account
Kittens with really really serious expressions / 12yr old urchins with shaved heads who think they're 'hard' / teenage hyper-extremo trannies from places like Newcastle with _unbelievably_ strong regional accents & the shrill hyper-consciousness of people who can't quite believe they're made it to 18 / those little faces made of three dots on the end of coconuts that kindof wink at you when you pass them with your shopping as if to say, 'you've never bought a coconut', & you think, 'I wonder why?', but you don't.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The late-middle-aged West Indian (I think) guy I saw today who appeared to be dowsing - on the Hammersmith & City line! He had a small Something on a short length of yellow thread and was clearly spinning the Something round in a circle with one hand while shielding it from general view with the other and watching it intently. He was also muttering to himself, almost as if he were trying to work something out in his head, but I turned off my MP3 so I could eavesdrop and it turned out to be a more or less standard mad-talk self-conversation, something about not liking "heavy t'ings". I like the idea that he's some sort of highly esoteric TfL employee conducting a survey of the state of the Underground's ley-line system. :)

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
going out and seeing good music 2 nights in a row and not spending to much cash on it.

the kids party on the shared area outside my flat, they hired a bouncy castle, which is about all kids ever dream of i think.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Ah right, just because I work on Salusbury road and there is a barbers there called "Big Andy's" that basically consists of one barbers chair in a room that looks like someones front room, and an old man with a pair of clippers in another chair watching the telly(presumably andy).

Bless him.

I really do love my barber. He'd probably die of embarassment if he ever read this, but I really do, he's been a total constant in my life and he's always there and he always makes me feel good, and I hope it's not just one way. We've been through deaths, madness, all sorts during our lives, he keeps me in touch with stories of friends I don't see anymore, stuff that's happening around the manor I used to live in, I even dream about him sometimes, Andy I salute you mate.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
I really do love my barber. He'd probably die of embarassment if he ever read this, but I really do, he's been a total constant in my life and he's always there and he always makes me feel good, and I hope it's not just one way. We've been through deaths, madness, all sorts during our lives, he keeps me in touch with stories of friends I don't see anymore, stuff that's happening around the manor I used to live in, I even dream about him sometimes, Andy I salute you mate.

Get a room :)