Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The cryptical headline I saw on the front of the London Lite yesterday: REAL SNUB DROG, it said.
I was shocked, to be honest: I had no idea counterfeit snubdrog had becomse such a problem. Perhaps we need a Campaign For Real Snubdrog?

sufi

lala
million strong sufi festival sehwan sharif
sufi2372.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
wow wow sehwan sharif looks amazing. just seeing those photos makes me feel so much...

i think there are places where the borders between worlds are not so clear. the exquisite charm, beauty and mystery of ceremony, myth, legend, and faith... a life filled with wonder and magic. a culture filled with color, imagination, passion and ecstacy. where things are not so divided and compartmentalized, but everything fluid, murky, and interconnected...

what these thick headed and boring westerners will never understand... there is an entire universe of rich sensuality and amazing experiences in a lifestyle they stupidly label as "superstitious" and "backwards".... oh well, it's their loss.

reeltoreel

Re: Facebook - it's definitely pretty weird when people who exist for me only as dim memories from primary school resurface with kids and paunches and stuff, represented only by an oddly familiar yet strangey distant photo. Created some pretty serious cogntive dissonance for me...

Back on topic - bless spring cleaning and jettisoning old stuff. Oh, and the oncoming southern hemisphere summer, with parties and unexpected gatherings when you have all the windows and doors open in the evening, lots of people in the house and the music in the garden.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Late night when everyone is asleep and you're making music/having no beers in the fridge = more work gets done/Cheap fags from the bloke in the pub/The thought of some bloke I hate dieing in a hotel a fire

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Is this an idle fantasy, or did it really happen?

(And what's with the empty Jerry cans piled up in your back garden?)

It's not happened yet but I'd really like it to, the end scene would be him trying to get out of the window while the flames rage behind him, camera pulls back and fades to black and I go to sleep with a smile on my face.

zhao

there are no accidents
Hossam Ramsey for making a lot of his tracks with consistant tempo!!!

those wicked jams would be a BITCH to warp in Ableton if it wasn't evenly paced like a techno record... don't know if he gives all his musicians ear pieces to play according to a pulse or if he maps it out afterwards? either way, Allah bless his enchanted soul... :D

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Hossam Ramsey for making a lot of his tracks with consistant tempo!!!

those wicked jams would be a BITCH to warp in Ableton if it wasn't evenly paced like a techno record... don't know if he gives all his musicians ear pieces to play according to a pulse or if he maps it out afterwards? either way, Allah bless his enchanted soul... :D

yr inbox is full zhao!