slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
bill burroughs/raymond chandler/film noir/godard/anna karina/ hitchcock/laurel & hardy/count arthur strong/tea/coffee/porridge/galton & simpson/time in alone/dave brubeck/sinatra/horace silver/bowie/ballard

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
oh...and someone mentioned Mark Pawson...what's he doing, these days? I used to know him back when I produced a fanzine.

monkeysblood

born to cry
Bless the Elders for giving us the strength to slay the ancient gorgon housemate.
Let the festivities begin (and the happy tea-times). Bring on the summer!

john eden

male pale and stale
oh...and someone mentioned Mark Pawson...what's he doing, these days? I used to know him back when I produced a fanzine.

Looks like he is "in between webhosts" right now but still doing graphics, postcards, zines etc. Marks is great, I love the way he just carries on doing his thing - all those little micro obsessions...

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
kinder eggs...:D;)

Mr Tea,
Do I have to make a choice? No! :mad: I shall have my cake and eat it with either tea or coffee...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Heh, fair enough - it's just that people tend to be much more partial to either one or the other. No reason why you can't swing both ways, if you want to. ;)

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
Thanks for that. I'll go along and have a look. Good to see that he's still doing his thing. Sadly, the heyday of the Zeroxed 'zine are over...but everything must change. Desktop killed it...then this bloody internet gizmo...:slanted:

Client Eastwood

A couple of Havanna Clubs and ginger ale at home. Up to the shop for Fish'n'Chips, cup of tea and meet some mates in the local. Easy living on a friday night . . . bless.

mos dan

fact music
a cup of tea on a rainy day, esp when accompanied by something very very silly like this comedy routine:

Client Eastwood

the young lady who listening to her walkman (i still cant say mp3 player naturally in a sentance) and singing in spanish on the bus this morning, no idea what it was but it was just inhibited and made me :) oh and the sun was out too. super smashing great.

straight

wings cru
the synthesisers swelling up at the end of love theme from blade runner walking over blackfriars bridge soaked to the skin

john eden

male pale and stale
Lover's rock tunes with wicked bass and stupidly high female vocals going on at the same time.

People who quietly get on with doing what they said they were going to do.

People you know well enough to be quiet with.