Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you hard?

Not hard, tho' I have no problems telling people they're twats to their faces if I'm sure they won't kick off.

If I was 100 pounds heavier, I might be.

The problem is my mouth completely outruns my weight index.

I'm not even a tiny bit hard (haha). Not even 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by mms View Post
    i'm quite gentle as a person but i'm a bit moody and i look a bit mean when i don't smile which makes people think i'm a bit angry.
    which really gets me mad!!!
    I'm similar, although people don't think I'm angry, they just tend to think I'm utterly miserable I think. I've actually been quite surprised by it when I've unexpectedly seen my reflection in a window or something. When I'm talking to people it all changes I think but my natural expression is one of complete dejectedness.

It's a little worrying, you know when people talk about your natural expression reflecting your true personality or whatever. There's that saying that when you're older you get the face you deserve or something.

No, I'm not hard, but I don't get any hassle. I can be pretty direct when I need to be but it's definitely a tool best left in reserve.

I tend to look very cheerful and friendly rather than moody cos, you know, I am.
    paul.meme
    Out now: Move Down Low VIP on SOUL JAZZ Records SJR225-12
    Out now: Blackdown & Dusk Meet Grievous Angel Uptown: Margins Music Redux (Keysound LDN014)
    Out now: Soundclash1 Remix / Harpy (Keysound LDN011)
    Out now: Ice Rink Refix (Devotional Dubz ERZULIE03)
    Out soon: WOOFAH 4!
    http://blog.grievousangel.net/ | http://www.myspace.com/grievousangelsoundsystem

i'm generally completely spineless, there are times when i would twat anything with a nose but i tend to be alone on these occasions. although when i started a new school at the age of 16 i barely had any friends until i stood up for myself, violently. that was the only way to gain people's respect it seems... i was not at all surprised to learn in my my first fight that a fist meeting a face does not sound like it does in Westerns, it just fucking hurts. so no, i'm a pansy
    when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

I don't think so. There have been several occasions when I've been completely oblivious to other girls trying to start fights with me, and have managed to get out of the situation unharmed. I just seem to have minimal fighting nous. Then again, I've never ended up having to face a situation where I've needed to display "hardness", so I could surprise myself, one of these days.

I can look after myself and have to be really pushed to make a move but I do bare grudes for years and will ensure that dues are paid.

My heart is hard. Like a stone. I look at a flower and say, "whatever". I don't stop and help people who are broke down by the side of the road. I give the homeless money, but only so they don't get mad and try to hurt me. I am glad when something moves me, something like "beautiful" by Matt Darey. Then I feel less monstrous.

The Doc just had a dream that I was Martin McGuinness, so even though I'm a nance in the real world, on the astral plane I'm fuckin hard as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    i saw my mum opposite to me in a subway station once but i didn't signal, i just sat there looking at her walk away.
    fucking hell! proper dark

beside being generally non-confrontational, i wear glasses and am pretty useless without them. my concern is one blow to the head that knocks my glasses off would leave me pretty defenseless, would be a sitting duck.

most real badasses i know only fight when provoked, or (obviously) when someone's after them for some reason. they don't just go beating up strangers for no reason. they don't need to feel, show or act like they're tough. because they really are tough, for real.