die princess die !?!

mms

sometimes
except she wrote to some guy who confirms that she was afriad of being killed in a fake car accident one year prior. and the fact that she was probably going to marry a muslim; and has been a thorn in the side of the family for years (for being a crazy liberal and doing crazy liberal things)

don't think that's true do you?

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
except she wrote to some guy who confirms that she was afriad of being killed in a fake car accident one year prior. and the fact that she was probably going to marry a muslim; and has been a thorn in the side of the family for years (for being a crazy liberal and doing crazy liberal things)

Really? What power does the royal family have that she threatened? And what crazy liberal things? Photo ops with tiny African children dressed up as anti-mine activism?

Do engage me, I love a good conspiracy theory.

E

Electric Angel

Well I didn't know that, that's very spooky. But would the Royal Family assassinate a rogue?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"i remember where i was when cobain died / was murdered"

"except she wrote to some guy who confirms that she was afriad of being killed in a fake car accident one year prior. and the fact that she was probably going to marry a muslim; and has been a thorn in the side of the family for years (for being a crazy liberal and doing crazy liberal things)"
Now I think about it it's obvious that there must have been a link.

Did anyone see that programme "Jeffrey Archer - The Truth"? It went in to a lot of detail regarding the way Diana was murdered by Prince Philip.

bassnation

the abyss
Yeah, it was a Sunday.

The radio stations were all playing classical Mozart dirges for the first 24 hours at least, interspersed by news reports - yep, even Radio 1. I think XFM didn't broadcast any music, but I might be wrong. The pirates were the only source of entertainment. It was intensely depressing, you had to turn everything off just to get away from the spectacle, it was unbearable overkill. And here's this country that's meant to be all hip and over it, suddenly reverting to 1950 in a screech of brakes.

i remember exactly what i was doing - coming down off ecstasy with a new girlfriend who i later married (not the same day, obviously). it was kind of weird, but then again *everything* felt weird that morning.

john eden

male pale and stale
I was getting ready for a wedding (not mine) and various aunty types were very upset/ shocked.

I had to tone down my cheery whistling whilst doing the washing up. :(

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Did anyone see that programme "Jeffrey Archer - The Truth"? It went in to a lot of detail regarding the way Diana was murdered by Prince Philip.

That programme was fucking hilarious. Especially the sex scene with Margaret Thatcher - "This lady is for turning!", etc. etc. :D

IdleRich

IdleRich
That programme was fucking hilarious. Especially the sex scene with Margaret Thatcher - "This lady is for turning!", etc. etc
Surely you mean "deadly serious and important"?
I liked it when Archer had a duel on the roof of Buckingham Palace with Philip who was intent on preventing him lowering the flag in honour of Diana's death.

mos dan

fact music
I had to tone down my cheery whistling whilst doing the washing up. :(

It was a difficult time for so many of us John.

Lol.

Now then now then, who has seen Stewart Lee's INCREDIBLE Diana bit? It's on his recent stand-up DVD.

Personally my main memory of waving goodbye to England's rose was hearing the first news reports come in on BBC Five Live at 2am, when I was just going to bed. Interestingly, at that stage they were saying "Dodi's injured, someone else is dead, but Diana is DEFINITELY FINE". They obviously didn't want to panic their drunk/nightshift worker listeners until they were sure.