IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, that's the Guardian analysis too. I haven't watched 'em enough but I get the feeling that Mahrez hasn't been as good as hoped.

version

I wish I hadn't ditched my BT Sport subscription, I have to play the game of cat & mouse with streams these days.

version

I've never been able to concentrate in the pub, I just end up talking to whoever I'm with and forgetting about the game.

luka

I've never been able to concentrate in the pub, I just end up talking to whoever I'm with and forgetting about the game.

When I used to drink I found football at the pub was great cover for drinking alone. Sunday you could watch two games in a row. End up absolutely steaming.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, shows what I know eh?
Anyway, 2-0 Liverpool now. They had a load of chances and it looked as though Porto had lost their heads and were gonna get buried but they steadied the ship a little and... Liverpool scored. I think it's game over already.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I like how Lyon's kit is like England when I were a real nipper and started watching/playing football.

Olympique-Lyon-Home-Soccer-Jersey-1819.jpg

EngUnif1980H.jpg

Anyway Liverpool very unlucky not to be 3-0 up, Mane given offside when he was level but was slightly closer if that makes sense. Definitely no daylight.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
they have such a great team. looking really good for the national team as well with wijnaldum and van dijk at liverpool and a bunch of great young talents playing for psv.

version

I hope they manage to hold off the bigger clubs and build something, but I can see them going the way of Monaco once the transfer window opens.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Two tasty looking ties coming up. Can't wait for tonight's game. Girlfriend is too ill to go to the pub so I may have to leave her on her sick bed sadly....