Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: bloody miserable

my problem is i get stuck in obsessive thought patterns, someone on another anarchist forum tried to cuss out my background as being the leading light of misogyny and i obsessed that the whole night.

i can see how that could be a problem. thats why ive always said thinking is bad for you
    it just keeps you awake at night

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i can see how that could be a problem. thats why ive always said thinking is bad for you
    it just keeps you awake at night
    i lost my social interactions after being sectioned so you know.

the doctors treat me like im supposed to be in a prison and they've essentially told my parents not to let me out alone so its all fucked up.

that is very fucked up i agree. you writing much?

please remember i am not a mental health professional and, despite continual, inexhaustible efforts, nothing i have ever said to anyone has ever helped them at all, to even the slightest degree and in fact, the opposite is probably true, so best to ignore everything i say and listen to sensible people instead.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Im also not a mental health professional, but I can emphatically say that you are far from the worst cunt imaginable and you have a community of people here (small as it may be), who value your contribution and care about your welfare.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Im also not a mental health professional, but I can emphatically say that you are far from the worst cunt imaginable and you have a community of people here (small as it may be), who value your contribution and care about your welfare.
    yep. well said.

i have to go manditory therapy this morning. i am in a not thinking stage atm just listening to tunes. this always happens lol. i never get the therapy when im overthinking but when ive calmed down.