bloody miserable

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
my problem is i get stuck in obsessive thought patterns, someone on another anarchist forum tried to cuss out my background as being the leading light of misogyny and i obsessed that the whole night.

luka

i can see how that could be a problem. thats why ive always said thinking is bad for you
it just keeps you awake at night

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the doctors treat me like im supposed to be in a prison and they've essentially told my parents not to let me out alone so its all fucked up.

luka

please remember i am not a mental health professional and, despite continual, inexhaustible efforts, nothing i have ever said to anyone has ever helped them at all, to even the slightest degree and in fact, the opposite is probably true, so best to ignore everything i say and listen to sensible people instead.

droid

Im also not a mental health professional, but I can emphatically say that you are far from the worst cunt imaginable and you have a community of people here (small as it may be), who value your contribution and care about your welfare. :love:

luka

Im also not a mental health professional, but I can emphatically say that you are far from the worst cunt imaginable and you have a community of people here (small as it may be), who value your contribution and care about your welfare. :love:

yep. well said.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i have to go manditory therapy this morning. i am in a not thinking stage atm just listening to tunes. this always happens lol. i never get the therapy when im overthinking but when ive calmed down.

john eden

male pale and stale

This will help lads

Oh I dunno. Judo - using your opponents force against them. Even when you are your own worst enemy. All the things I am good at and take pride in are built on a solid foundation of self doubt. Stuff that looks effortless, that freaks people out - comes from hours of overthinking. Proper 25,000 hours genius level stuff.

You need to get older though to appreciate it. And in my case I needed a bit of external validation from people like Paul Meme to get the fire going.

I’m never going to be one of these super positive Californian types. But I am going to know myself and be happy with my neuroses.

Everyone one here needs to be kinder to themselves though.

luka

One for all you lucky depressoes out there, sounds fantastic @Corpsey

People with MDD (depression)​

£1,300​

People with MDD (sometimes called ‘Depression’) needed for the study of a man-made form of psilocybin to treat the condition. You must be 18 to 55 years old, have a BMI between 18.5 and 30, and be in general good health. Vegetarians are allowed to take part in this study. The trial involves 1 screening, 1 night’s residence on our wards, 1 outpatient visit, and 5 other visit that could be done on the ward, telephone, or video calls. Study ongoing

sufi

lala
One for all you lucky depressoes out there, sounds fantastic @Corpsey

People with MDD (depression)​

£1,300​

People with MDD (sometimes called ‘Depression’) needed for the study of a man-made form of psilocybin to treat the condition. You must be 18 to 55 years old, have a BMI between 18.5 and 30, and be in general good health. Vegetarians are allowed to take part in this study. The trial involves 1 screening, 1 night’s residence on our wards, 1 outpatient visit, and 5 other visit that could be done on the ward, telephone, or video calls. Study ongoing
21-501-Image-1-25-Mar-2021-1020x580.jpg