chris morris new series stuff

BareBones

wheezy
Latest news from Mr Morris:

STOP PRESS!

We've had some good funding news which means we won't be asking you to back your generous offer with hard cash.

The huge surge in online support may even have helped cause this shift in fortune. Either way your encouragement has been a spur to action and hugely inspiring.

And of course you will still have a chance to be in the film.

watch this space...

CM

nochexxx

harco pronting
so carlton killawatt valley reappears, this time on the new neil landstrumm album 'lord for £39'! has it ever been proved that this really is a chris morris alias?

mms

sometimes
so carlton killawatt valley reappears, this time on the new neil landstrumm album 'lord for £39'! has it ever been proved that this really is a chris morris alias?

it was proved a long time ago that it wasn't him, the bloke behind it was interviewed in muzik when the record was out.

nochexxx

harco pronting
it was proved a long time ago that it wasn't him, the bloke behind it was interviewed in muzik when the record was out.

i would love to read that interview.

also i only just found out that after all these years he finally has another release out. sick!

vimothy

yurp
Yes! This sounds really good even pretty damn accurate. Was previously worried Chris would overshoot with something like this.

nochexxx

harco pronting
yeah it's not quite as good that, but drama in my pajamas is funny as fuck

came through the post yesterday. drama of my pajamas made me think of the freedom of leaving home for the first time and being able to brush my teeth in the downstairs sink whilst listening to king tubby at full vol.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Holy shit!

First episode of The Day Today aired exactly 20 years ago...today.

Chris, I salute you.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Genius - hasn't really dated badly at all. 20 years though...makes me feel old.

one of my favourites, could've spawned a series in itself