Songs with coughing in

martin

----
"Wardance" by Killing Joke. "Ping Pong Affair" by the Slits. Oh, and that song off the PJ Harvey '4-track demos' album, can't remember the title, but sounds like sore lungs alright....

STN

sou'wester
I like a nice fake throat clear - literally saying 'ahem' cf Pappa Tollo on 'Nuff Stylee' (ahem ahem me voice sound like FM) and that Special Ed tune where he talks about coughing up phlegm-ahem-ahe-he-he-hem.

DonRuba

Stocktown man
Can't believe nobody mentioned "Disco Band" with Scotch?? Classic cheesy instrumental 80's italo-disco with sampled rhythmical couching. It was known as "the cough tune" for God's sake! At least where i lived. Is it because it's too obvious or did really nobody think of this one?

Benny Bunter

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gimme the Benylin...

Loki

I'm sure there's lots of coughing in amongst the Butthole Surfers... probably a headnod in the direction of Sabbath... Sweet Loaf etc... but that's not the track i'm thinking of... i'm thinking of something on Psychic Powerless or Cream Corn I think... though i could be thinking of vomiting rather than coughing itself...

Colz

Wild Horses
Sticky + Tubby T 'Ganjaman'...

and Imperial Brothers 'We Come To Dub'(Dub version of 'We Come To Rock') has that good ol early 80s fairlight keyboard-cough :D

Oss

I'm sure there's lots of coughing in amongst the Butthole Surfers... probably a headnod in the direction of Sabbath... Sweet Loaf etc... but that's not the track i'm thinking of... i'm thinking of something on Psychic Powerless or Cream Corn I think... though i could be thinking of vomiting rather than coughing itself...

there's coughing on "Lady Sniff" off Psychic...

also on The Associates "Q Quarters"