s e x

N

nomadologist

but surely you are just being casually absurd with "drugs are BETTER than sex", right? need i really point out the obvious that junkies need dope like fish needs water; and the urgency and desperation makes for the complete throwing of caution to the wind... while sex no one absolutely can not live without.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. I prefer being high to having sex, in many ways.

There are a lot of parallels, really--sex is kind of dissatisfying sometimes for girls because you could always have another orgasm, but the boyfriends get tired, you know.

In general drugs bring a sort of full mind/body pleasure trip that is superior in my opinion. Lasts longer.

On the other hand, the long terms effects of not getting any are taxing on the psyche in their own way.

EDIT: There are supposedly serious "sex addicts" who are just as compulsive as gamblers and such, but I've never met anybody who claims to have this who I think really does.

Last edited:
N

nomadologist

doesn't it suck when you are extremely sexually attracted to people you can't stand in any other respect? i wish this didn't happen.

Ha, I don't get this very often. Tryin to think...

I hate J Holiday's music, but I think he's dreamy. <3<3<3

38663143.jpg

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I prefer being high to having sex, in many ways. ... On the other hand, the long terms effects of not getting any are taxing on the psyche in their own way.

of course many many schools of thought through history regard sex as clouding up one's mind, body and senses, as an obstacle (almost wrote testicle) to spiritual awakening. with the right discipline/yoga/meditation to redirect energy flows, it is possible to be very happy without sex of any kind one's entire life. but not like you're gonna do yoga every day at 5AM if you're scoring china white.

that funny little art critic once said while cocain just makes you accutely aware of your desires, heroin satisfies all of them.

sex is kind of dissatisfying sometimes for girls because you could always have another orgasm, but the boyfriends get tired, you know.

well maybe you're just not... (going to leave this sentence unfinished)

EDIT: There are supposedly serious "sex addicts" who are just as compulsive as gamblers and such, but I've never met anybody who claims to have this who I think really does.

i suspect I'm kinda close :eek:

is it normal for boys to start masturbating at age 7? before they can cum?

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I prefer being high to having sex, in many ways.

There are a lot of parallels, really--sex is kind of dissatisfying sometimes for girls because you could always have another orgasm, but the boyfriends get tired, you know.

In general drugs bring a sort of full mind/body pleasure trip that is superior in my opinion. Lasts longer.

On the other hand, the long terms effects of not getting any are taxing on the psyche in their own way.

But drugs are equally if not moreso ruined (and ruinous) as an experience due to their placement within a consumerist ideological system as sex... equally the negative textures of both are if anything richer than the merely blandly orgasmic...

N

nomadologist

But drugs are equally if not moreso ruined (and ruinous) as an experience due to their placement within a consumerist ideological system as sex... equally the negative textures of both are if anything richer than the merely blandly orgasmic...

This much is true, but I'd rather be putting money in the hands of someone who is going to use it to feed his children and pay his alimony (even if he's going to buy guns and a Range Rover, too) than I would in the hands of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends for another collagen injection.

zhao

there are no accidents
Ha, I don't get this very often.

really? seems like there is always a girl in or somewhere around my life whom i can barely suffer through dinner with, but like, makes my hormone reach orbit. there was this one in LA that made the most spectacularly crap films ever that i STILL think (dirty, DIRTY thoughts) about to this day.

I hate J Holiday's music, but I think he's dreamy. <3<3<3

ah hahahahahaha! this is the funniest thing i read in years :D :D :D

and i just got a spam subject "leebeedo"

N

nomadologist

that funny little art critic once said while cocain just makes you accutely aware of your desires, heroin satisfies all of them.

Exactly. Also, a friend always says "Before I became a junkie I had lots of problems. Now I have one."

I have an Asian Studies PhD friend who'd spend hours comparing coke to notions of "desire" and/or "nothingness" (I don't know much about eastern religion) in Buddhism and other eastern religions. He's a pretty brilliant guy.

well maybe you're just not... (going to leave this sentence unfinished)

Go for it, I am open to suggestions. Thing is, I do believe even good sex is a sort of dead end and ultimately dissatisfying.

is it normal for boys to start masturbating at age 7? before they can cum?

Perfectly normal. It's perfectly normal for infants to masturbate!

gek-opel

entered apprentice
I know a guy who started masturbating at 2!

The irritating/sexual desire thing is quite strongly correlated in my experience... possibly Lacan could explain this! Indeed Lacanian desire as self-perpetuating LACK is crucial in explaining why the orgasmic (in drug and sex terms) is boundlessly unfulfilling...

gek-opel

entered apprentice
This much is true, but I'd rather be putting money in the hands of someone who is going to use it to feed his children and pay his alimony (even if he's going to buy guns and a Range Rover, too) than I would in the hands of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends for another collagen injection.

Im confused please explain!

N

nomadologist

When you buy heroin, you participate in a black market. This black market is part of a larger underground economy that funds all sorts of activities that are sometimes destructive to governments infastructures. When you buy goods that are part of the sexual economy and its dictates premised on your various inadequacies, you fund moguls like Hugh Hefner and you explicitly fund pro-capitalist endeavors.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Thats a cute distinction but both are vital elements of capitalism aren't they...? (and effective hegemonic control systems- which serve both governments and Capital).

N

nomadologist

Thats a cute distinction but both are vital elements of capitalism aren't they...? (and effective hegemonic control systems- which serve both governments and Capital).

They are, but on a very literal level, I don't mind giving a Dominican man money to send home to his wife and kids for medical bills and such. At least I know part of my money goes somewhere it's needed for some kind of basic need.

I also grew up around this stuff so I find it hard not to make a moral distinction where there probably should be none.

N

nomadologist

Sex is ultimately dissatisfying on a (for lack of a better word) existential, not physical, level.

zhao

there are no accidents
i think with that money thing you are just trying to justify. the black market is in no way "destructive" of the government or "capitalism", more like poor (read black and hispanic) communities.

N

nomadologist

I'm not really trying to justify, I know it funds terrible things.

On the individual dealer/supplier level, I look at it like a profession. Just like it was my grandfather's profession to launder money, work as a bookie, and cook books in general at his shoe store.

N

nomadologist

everything is. except jesus.

roffle. this is what my new doctor tells me. oh it's so awful. to get my medicine i have to sit there while he preaches at me for an hour at a time and says he knows god has big plans for me.