Vitamin tablets

Leo

no the juice contains most of the nutrition. while a good salad can be delish, i'm a huge fan of veggie juice. for one thing it's very efficient: you can consume like 5 times the amount of vitamins drinking rather than eating veggies. and its all fresh, much easier for body to absorb.

this makes sense, however i think the body probably also benefits from the ruffage that comes with eating actual veg.

zhao

there are no accidents
this makes sense, however i think the body probably also benefits from the ruffage that comes with eating actual veg.

for sure. the crunch is good. not sure if grains take care of that tho.

i think a healthy diet is 90 percent veggies, 7 per cent grains, 3 per cent protein.

and we need about 1 fist size portion of food per day.

(i haven't done this in a long time though and feel / look much the worse for it)

Leo

while we probably eat 90% veg/pasta in our house, i have to admit that i still love to occasionally go to a decent restaurant and savor a nice, juicy medium-rare steak. two or three times a year seem to do the trick. steak frites, glass of red wine...mmmmmm.

zhao

there are no accidents
while we probably eat 90% veg/pasta in our house, i have to admit that i still love to occasionally go to a decent restaurant and savor a nice, juicy medium-rare steak. two or three times a year seem to do the trick. steak frites, glass of red wine...mmmmmm.

that's sounds great Leo :D know what's funny is my first name is Leo and your inverted icon looks kinda like me. when i first saw it i was like WTF?!?! is someone playing a trick on me and opened it in PS and inverted the inversion and alas, it don't look like me no more :D

back on subject: i'm going to repeat here what i said in the Jack Rose thread:

FUCK THAT ANTI-HEALTH

"ONLY CAPITALIST SLAVES

GO TO THE GYM"

ASININE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

if you believe that garbage you deserve to be ugly, miserable, weak and die an early and painful death. Zizek can choke on his greasy meat pies and suffocate from his disgusting clogged up arteries with blood which looks like mayonnaise.

disgusting pile of shit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This just in: protein deficiency 'linked to bouts of uncontrollable rage'...

Last edited:

Leo

hey zhao, no inverting my image, some things need to remain at least somewhat mysterious/anonymous! ;)

and hope that screed wasn't directed at me just for eating steak a couple of times a year! :eek:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape

FUCK THAT ANTI-HEALTH

"ONLY CAPITALIST SLAVES

GO TO THE GYM"

ASININE FUCKING BULLSHIT

for once I could not agree with you more Zhao.

I mean, even aside from all the many, many benefits (more energy, better self-esteem, better quality of life, etc etc), your own health is one of the few things that you have a reasonable amount of control over. why not take advantage of that?

zhao

there are no accidents
hey zhao, no inverting my image, some things need to remain at least somewhat mysterious/anonymous! ;)

and hope that screed wasn't directed at me just for eating steak a couple of times a year! :eek:

1st part already done... sorry... but long since deleted!

2nd part of course not! we only eat meat when we go out during the summer, but during the winter we do buy meat about every other week... we've talked about this before it's not eating meat at all that is the problem, it's how much some or a lot of people consume which is horrible for both themselves, animals, and the planet... someone said every day is feast day in a lot of modern cultures, that's a good way of putting it.

the screaming was directed at these pretentious bullshitters on the blog circuits you know who you are.