Nah, he's definitely not the most technical but he's got the exclusives and very rarely plays a rhythm I dislike which is rare in the scene. The only ones I'd say that correspond with that for me apart from Marcus are MA1 & NG to an extent.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
The only mix I've been listening to lately is that Marcus Nasty 1Xtra takeover. Rinsed isn't even the word.

As for hard house banton's "sirens," I have that tune, have done for a couple of weeks now. I wasn't aware it wasn't "out"

Where did you get that from???

delete button is you lol

some funky grime hybrids coming through lately, spyro's sets a big champion of them

nomos

Administrator
And I'd just like to point out that I didn't mean to sound a smug jerk when I said that interview was put together by "me, Siah aka Scarboi and me"

one of those "me"s should have read "Tim Finney" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

delete button is you lol

some funky grime hybrids coming through lately, spyro's sets a big champion of them

That sounds amazing. I kind off imagine Bossman/Perempay to play a mixture since his defection, maybe he could help bridge the gap. The funky tunes with the raw sounding grimey claps are doing alot for me.

I 2hr set of funky, bassline and grime with MCs would also be amazing mixed by the right person. Stageshow Riddim could surely sound great mixed into funky?

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
unfortunately the one perempay set I heard was full of the worst kind of knock off american soulful house. Maybe he plays other stuff now...

doom

Public Housing
OK...is Mak10 properly on the funky now as well then?

Been onit for awhile, I had a set he did on Pyro where he plays all House for the 2nd hour from 2006... " my 2nd love "

Bigup the global recon unit!

Big Respect for Roska puttin out the digital releases, wishfull thinker in me hopes hes bending the earholes of Fingaprint, Naughty, Crazys etc. about gettin on the same!

:cool:

Last edited: