Footloose 1xtra 28/10

Producer Spotlight: Roska

Roska – Feeline (VIP Mix)
Roska – Climate Change EP
Roska – Pyramids
Roska – Gone To A Better Place
Roska – Nasty Nasty
Roska – K- Tonic (VIP Mix)
Roska – Fingerprint (The Print Remix) (Invasion Records)
Roska – Bounce

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BYR6YCE

i know lots of people don't like megaupload but i don't care

My goodnesss, Nasty Nasty is fantastic! Probably one of my favourites of his, it feels like it has a real Bleep vibe.

Pestario

tell your friends
Marcus Nasty at fwd was great, really glad I made it in the end. Lol at the guys shouting out "it's not boring!" haha.

One thing I noticed is that he labels his cds according to mood like 'cool' 'angry' 'hard' 'naughty' etc

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Gutted I couldn't make FWD, I'm still hungover from 237 :(

Am I cursed never to see Marcus Nasty DJ because of fate/I'm too lazy?

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
i thought he was good but not amazing... i preferred the sets i heard at the first beyond. it was great fun tho....

elgato

I just dont know
i would've enjoyed a bit more warmth and some vocals, but it was still sick, he judged the crowd just right i reckon, pure grimey tribal rollage. the sound made total sense at FWD

wicked night

viktorvaughn

Yeah he smacked it, bit loud and trebley though I thought. Yeah a couple more vocals wouldn't have gone amiss but I guess he went for quite a hard sound.

I love the way that despite looking like a bit like he is on steroids he actually has a really sweet little-boy's smile.

boomnoise

♫
Marcus Nasty at fwd was great, really glad I made it in the end. Lol at the guys shouting out "it's not boring!" haha.

;)

i really enjoyed that i have to say. really great to hear the weight behind these tracks that you just don't get anywhere really other than plastic people.

mos dan

fact music

boomnoise and bok bok, your time lol

dissensus was repping fwd hard yesterday!

marcus is on a completely different level, he's got the dubs everybody wants... and that was the grimiest funky set i've heard from anyone thus far, def more exciting to me than any of the sets at the first 'beyond'.

viktorvaughn

marcus is on a completely different level, he's got the dubs everybody wants... and that was the grimiest funky set i've heard from anyone thus far, def more exciting to me than any of the sets at the first 'beyond'.

Some of the stuff sounded almost 8-bar-ry in how simple and stark the productions were.

Lil Silva = The Musical Mobb/Youngstar of Funky?:cool:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
please tell me they're booking him again soon

or someone else as equally not boring

(on that subject apparently FWD on the 30th November = Kode 9/Zomby/Brackles/D1 :D)

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Why did FWD have to start getting really good again while I'm still on the other side of the country? Marcus Nasty at Plastic People is a pretty dreamy combination.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

Does anyone know whether this set was recorded, and whether it is likely to turn up anywhere on the internet?

"It's not boring" :D A quality non-nihilist catchphrase. Almost as charming/funny as the time at Eskimo Dance when the DJ asked "everyone who's got less than 5 GCSEs" to put their hands up in the air.