nomos

Administrator
don't know if this got said already but blackmarket has d malice and hard house banton ep CDs new in stock. malice includes my joy.

elgato

I just dont know
as does the vinyl to my complete shock and supreme joy! got it home having not even listened to it in the shop, slightly begrudgingly purchased having paid £2 already for the mp3, but it was well worth it :D

im wondering whether there's a need to be discreet, the absence of it on the web thus far makes me wonder. uptown has it up though doesn't it so i guess its cool?

hope the Cooly G EP drops soon! properly feeling for those tunes!

boomnoise

♫
don't know if this got said already but blackmarket has d malice and hard house banton ep CDs new in stock. malice includes my joy.

yr joking! i'm down there spending money i don't have right now tomorrow!

edit: i thought it would be new tracks :(

Last edited:

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I'm having them CDs! Glad I didn't get the vinyls, although I did get a coupla mp3s already but what the heck.

'Monapoly' is real simple, but absolutely devastating. D-Malice is coming consistent.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I have that tune, but to be honest I didn't even make the link between it and the D-Malice.

The D-Malice thing is a simple banger, you can't deny it that.

Simon78

Last edited:

doom

Public Housing
lovin the jack anything that isn't nailed down approach of Funky producers!

I assume BM will have the Lil Silva CD as well? havnt ordered from them for ages!

elgato said:
hope the Cooly G EP drops soon! properly feeling for those tunes!

Properly!!!

boomnoise said:
edit: i thought it would be new tracks

True, even just one extra/differant tune u kno, collectors will buy both then ;)

elgato

I just dont know
that Scotty D tune is massive, intro is sooooo epic! different vibes

I assume BM will have the Lil Silva CD as well? havnt ordered from them for ages!

do you mean Funky Flex? i wonder if that 'CD EP' he mentioned is gonna be the same as the vinyl or not.

True, even just one extra/differant tune u kno, collectors will buy both then ;)

wouldve been screwing if i'd ended up buying a mp3 of gabrielle, then the vinyl, then the cd cos it had an extra track on though! the CDs are pricey too... £7 is steeeep

nomos

Administrator
sorry to raise hopes about new stuff on those discs. i thought the malice vinyl was only a 2-tracker. glad to see them doing this but yeah ideally you might get an extra track or two on a "CD EP."

boomnoise

♫
sorry to raise hopes about new stuff on those discs. i thought the malice vinyl was only a 2-tracker. glad to see them doing this but yeah ideally you might get an extra track or two on a "CD EP."

it does seem a redundant idea when you can buy the mp3s and a cd to burn them to for less money.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
has anyone got any new funky mixes? feel like i've not heard a few in a while, prefer them to be on the ruff side of fonk, pls.

nomos

Administrator
i've got parts of recent marcus nasty and roska rinse sets - like 45 min to and hour. might have something else too - i'll check. haven't recorded for a week or two though. i can upload if anyone's interested.

mos dan

fact music
wouldn't mind hearing whether marcus has anything new?

ps who on here likes lil silva and lives in london? just asking :D more soon

faustus

wouldn't mind hearing whether marcus has anything new?

ps who on here likes lil silva and lives in london? just asking :D more soon

i thought marcus nasty hadn't been on for a couple of weeks?

i'm gonna try and reach that night, line-up is nuts. that xlr8r podcast made me realise i haven't seen oneman for aaaages.

how hard is it to get a bus back to victoria from wherever night slugs is?