Adopt a sniper

redcrescent

This has got to be a joke, right?

An extract:
"We are a tight-knit group that believes strongly in supporting our brothers that are deployed to the front lines. In return for that support, they then pass on their gained knowledge upon their return."
How human heads burst like watermelons when shot from afar with a high-powered rifle makes for a great story by the campfire, I suppose.

nomos

Administrator
God is a sniper

"Psalm 23 (Sniper Modified)

"The Lord is my spotter; I shall not want. He maketh me to stalk through thick swamps: he leadeth me rushing through danger zones. He rangeth my target: he leadeth me in the paths to the FFP for his mission’s sake. Yea, though I stalk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no compromise: for thou art with me; thy support weapon and thy night vision they comfort me. Thou preparest a hide before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my face with camo creme; my CamelBak runneth over. Surely patience and accuracy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the hide of the Sniper for ever."
"Snipersonline is a 5013C non-profit organization"

:rolleyes:

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
redcrescent said:
How human heads burst like watermelons when shot from afar with a high-powered rifle makes for a great story by the campfire, I suppose.

Sure, but surely you don't think that being a really good sniper doesn't require a huge ammount of technical knowledge etc?

O

Omaar

1 Shot 1 Kill No Remorse I Decide

Article 1

Article 2

I liked the University's statement:

"In the context of the university's Jesuit, Catholic mission, we could not allow fund raising in the student union for a group whose rhetoric regarding 'snipers' could be widely misinterpreted as having a cavalier attitude toward the taking of a human life,"