Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: This week's most embarrassing criminal

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    On a related note (crappy probation officers)

Stoneham, who has a raft of sexual offence convictions, including one involving a four-year-old girl, had been under round-the-clock supervision in a secure Upper Hutt house in 2010 when authorities realised the relationship.

Stoneham even took the girl, dressed in a school uniform, to a meeting with his probation officer, introducing her as his girlfriend.
    I bet that guy is feeling pretty cringe now.

Quote Originally Posted by slowtrain View Post
    On a related note (crappy probation officers)

I bet that guy is feeling pretty cringe now.
    Reminds me of the 'Paedophilia Special' episode of Brass Eye, where a child-molester is sent into space so he can no longer pose a threat to children. "But I've just heard that somehow, a 10-year-old boy has accidentally been sealed into the capsule with him. This is the one thing we didn't want to happen!"
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Father-of-three Mark Bradford, 46, was awaiting sentencing today after he admitted storming round to the boy's home and grabbing him around the throat after the youngster teased him about winning "Call of Duty: Black Ops,"

Prosecutor Gareth Warden said, "Mr. Bradford was killed during the game and the boy called him a name."
    http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...#ixzz1ZRKKcvVH

Former model arrested after sunflower assault

Former model Paula Hamilton has been fined 400 for assaulting a policeman with a sunflower.

Hamilton, 52, launched the attack with the 14ft (4.2m) sunflower after police were called to her home near Slough, Berkshire, last September.

Hamilton, who denied the charge, rose to fame in a 1980s car advert and was in Celebrity Big Brother last month.

After the Aylesbury Magistrates' Court hearing Hamilton said she had been punished for being an "individual".

"My crime here today is because I have an alternative lifestyle," she said.

"I was giving a policeman a family flower, a crest, and yes, I had drunk a bottle of wine like Bridget Jones.

"We are all becoming robots."
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Former model arrested after sunflower assault

Former model Paula Hamilton has been fined 400 for assaulting a policeman with a sunflower.

Hamilton, 52, launched the attack with the 14ft (4.2m) sunflower after police were called to her home near Slough, Berkshire, last September.

Hamilton, who denied the charge, rose to fame in a 1980s car advert and was in Celebrity Big Brother last month.

[/B]
    She came to spend the weekend at my house when I was a 12 or so. She bought an Adonis-like male model from Miami with her. He was vegan and I clearly remember a turd of his failing to flush in my loo - too buoyant with fibre?

He then sprained his ankle playing a gentle game of tennis.

I know it's all over the news but these guys really have to be the worst ever

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-21843836

I mean, Joss Stone? Is this real or is it part of some more elaborate sting? If it's real, why aren't they sectioned by now? None of it makes any sense at all.

I know, it's like an idea Charlie Brooker screwed up and threw in the wastepaper basket, isn't it?

THEY WERE THE AESTHETICS HIT SQWAD

"I know it's all over the news but these guys really have to be the worst ever"
    I concur, I had to pretend not to be laughing in the staff room when I was reading that story.

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    I concur, I had to pretend not to be laughing in the staff room when I was reading that story.
    At first I was like "PAY YOUR DEALER JOSS" and now it just appears that's it's the sequel to Four Lions. Unreal.

One of the papers seemed to think it was all down to the Queen. She was the root of all evil, Joss played royal events, ergo Joss must die.

There's something in this, I feel.

"In the diary, Mr Liverpool referred to Miss Stone, who gave evidence to the court on Tuesday, as "princess".

Other musical stars were listed in his notes, such as Dizzee Rascal, Eminem, Beyonce, Craig David, R Kelly, Chris Brown and Girls Aloud."