Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
this should go in the "this week's most brilliant criminals" thread but since there isn't one i'll post it here:

four guys dressed as peaky blinders robbing an art fair in holland during broad daylight and rumoured to getting away with at least some ultra rare necklash worth 27 million euro.

it warms my heart and i sincerely hope they are drinking cocktails somewhere on a caribbean island right now.
It's not the most... sophisticated crime I've ever heard of, but I guess the proof is in the pudding, and if they haven't been caught then I guess it's worked.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
He looks like he's just woken up after passing out at a party to find that his "mates" have been busy with a permanent pen.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
You might be asking yourself why I'm saying that I won't send lewd photographs of myself to Version, but Version made a post and deleted it.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's not the most... sophisticated crime I've ever heard of, but I guess the proof is in the pudding, and if they haven't been caught then I guess it's worked.

Did you see the tweet underneath this one which claims that during WWII the Germans built a decoy airfield out of wood to fool the allies. Apparently it had wooden planes and wooden vehicles parked there and wooden hangars and so on. And fair enough I have read about the allies doing things similar to that so why not the Germans. But the post also claims that the plucky Brits knew about the decoy from the start and after allowing the Hun to spend months building it, they showed "classic British humour" and dropped a single wooden bomb on it. I have to say I find that a little hard to believe. I suppose the raid was authorised by Air Marshall Cleese of the Flying Circus to teach the famously humourless Nazis how to have a laugh.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not embarrassing, more like an absolute legend if you ask me. Dude breaks into the House of Lords, dons a suit he finds lying around, gets wasted on stolen champagne, isn't even noticed until CCTV is examined next day.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm really digging Slipknot's new look here.

16184587.jpg

16184605.jpg

version

It didn't happen this week, but...

Police reported that a 22-year-old man who became jealous that his 18-year-old girlfriend was talking to another man in the Wilsons Arms, went outside and threw a brick in the air, which landed on his own head.

He then tried to set fire to himself. He was arrested for breaching the peace.