alex

Do not read this.
the bit that made me laugh is the 22¢, can just imagine it dropping out and rolling off into the corner of the cell

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Private security firm G4S has sacked two members of staff who tagged a man's false leg allowing him to remove it and break a court-imposed curfew.
The pair were fooled by Christopher Lowcock, 29, who wrapped the prosthetic limb in a bandage when G4S set up the system at his Rochdale home."
Good story but is it embarrassing? Hand on heart I can't honestly say that I wouldn't have fallen for it. Seems to me like a beautifully simple trick.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You'd have thought the false leg might have felt different - cold, for one thing - but maybe they're very realistic these days.

slowtrain

On a related note (crappy probation officers)

Stoneham, who has a raft of sexual offence convictions, including one involving a four-year-old girl, had been under round-the-clock supervision in a secure Upper Hutt house in 2010 when authorities realised the relationship.

Stoneham even took the girl, dressed in a school uniform, to a meeting with his probation officer, introducing her as his girlfriend.

I bet that guy is feeling pretty cringe now.